Encounter: LATINARUBI214: LOW TIME WITH A BACKPAGE REFUGEE. I TOOK A CHANCE, AND MY NEED WASN'T QUITE FULFILLED! (Photos In ROS)

Date: 9/04/18
Name: LatinaRubi214
User ID:: 464672
Phone: Will Provide After Screening (or Check Website)
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=464672
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ/US75
Activities: Limited GFE (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Brunette/Blonde (Medium)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Approx. 5'-3" & 125~130lbs., Slight Mommy Tummy, Natural Breasts (C Cups), Several Tattoos, Clean Bare Kitty & Starfish

Recommendation: So So
Lol thanks for taking one for the team I always wanted to see her,but now I know better!
  • 09-04-2018, 07:15 PM
LMAO
she looks like the Cousin of the Chick several of us banged from Backpage almost 3 years ago.. damn, what was her name? she got the Clap, and quit for a while? remember? LOL..

anyway, this girl looks like the Cousin who stayed in the bathroom while I fucked, and who came out and watched as I orgasmed with her Cousin.. might not be her, but she looks like it.
Originally Posted by dfwfunforall
Thanks for your comment.

Nice Honest one Buddy !! Keep it going !! I loved the curves on her !! Mouthful and Handful !! Lol..
Thank you You&Me for TOFTT.

Originally Posted by You&Me
Uh...
she looks like the Cousin of the Chick several of us banged from Backpage almost 3 years ago.. damn, what was her name? she got the Clap, and quit for a while? remember? LOL..

anyway, this girl looks like the Cousin who stayed in the bathroom while I fucked, and who came out and watched as I orgasmed with her Cousin.. might not be her, but she looks like it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, you’re a treasure hunter (often very distasteful in nature...lol), especially from BACKPAGE. And I’m sure your recollection about her is correct. This is LATINARUBI214 first time on ECCIE.

Thank you You&Me for TOFTT.

Originally Posted by CG2014
Thanks, CG2014!

Chung, with all your legendary experiences and Chung-isms, a book should be in the works soon.
Thanks for the review and exploration, Y&M. Those titties look nice. We’re they?
Originally Posted by CG2014

Thanks for the review and exploration, Y&M.

Originally Posted by Bingo Long
Thanks, Bingo Long!