Encounter: Church - $*@h¢i

Date: 1-17-24
Name: $*@h¢i (sounds eastern European vs the American style)
Phone: (281) 821-8487
Email Address: info@ericb103.sg-host.com
URL / Website: https://stjamescabaret.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Rankin Road
Activities: Dances, over the pant stuff
Hair Length and Color: Blond (almost platinum) to lower back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Model looking. Fake DDs, nice ass, slim all over. Real beauty. Soft smooth skin. Fit stomach.
Recommendation: No
Once, when I was out of state, I went to a place that I read allowed extras. Met a dancer who I felt was drunk but she was hot and very cool. We negotiated for dances only because I wanted to see how far things would go before committing. 2nd song, she was facing me straddled on my lap with her tits in my face and she places her head on my shoulder and straight up passed out. It took a bit to wake her and when she did, she stood up on the couch, pulled her bikini aside and shoved her smelly pussy in my face. I told her I was done and abruptly got up. When I paid her for 3 songs she demanded 200 more because I got to touch her pussy. I just walked away. She followed me yelling about how much I owed her and the manager got involved. After I told him what happened he apologized and said it was better if I left, but he added that he was fed up with this dancer's bullshit. Yeah, worse club experience ever. I thought I was going to get my ass kicked! Glad it worked out.
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. She tried the same bit with me. I didn’t budge and called her out immediately. The red flag should be the way she pronounces her very “common” name. I go there very often and can tell you, she is very known to do this.
Op, pm me her name and I'll swing by for a beer and throw nickels at her when she's on stage. ;-)
Another reason why I go to amps I've been ripped off many times at the church
Another reason why I go to amps I've been ripped off many times at the church Originally Posted by greeksquad
You should try Dspot. It is kick ass lately, really thriving.
OP
Your supposed to put the first letter of their name. Did you use your email?
Op, pm me her name and I'll swing by for a beer and throw nickels at her when she's on stage. ;-) Originally Posted by dogtown
That is why I see "Indys: or A.M.P.S. Strip clubs are a ripoff in My book not been to any in a while.Throw Nickles LOL. Throw Dimes too, And You could :"Nickle and Dime her. LOL.
Wonder why she spoke to the DJ he's not a dj
Thanks for all the support. Sorry for numbing this after a week, but I actually went back there the next day, same time and everything, and the manager comes up after being there 5 mins. Asks if I’ve been helped, h would get me a drink to start, very polite. Then 10 mins after that, same girl comes up. She realized who I was about halfway through her pitch, but still needed the money and wanted to give me dances. I could hear the “oh fuck, it’s the guy I tried to steal from yesterday@ in her voice. Politely declined, and she said she’ll be back if I change my mind lol. I was actually surprised she remembered,even if it was 24th ago.
I always count each dance out loud when the song finishes. Whenever there is a " mistake" it's odd how it's ALWAYS on their favor!!