Hobbyist frustration

So here is the reverse of most of the complaints I see on here. Typically I see complaints about guys not showing up or cancelling at the last minute and guys not giving enough time for the ladies. Same day appts are frowned upon.
So I am traveling tomorrow and Friday and knew about the trip for the last week or so. I did some research, found a girl I really wanted to see, invested in her only fans, and reached out to discuss meeting her. Over a week ago. She said yes she would be available on Thursday evening.
I asked her when I should reach out again to confirm. She said Wednesday. So this evening I reached out. She said I am available during the day. I said well i asked about evening time and now she is saying she is only available or until 3pm. I fly in at 1:00.
It might still workout but this is the kind of stuff that drives us nuts. If you want us to plan ahead and set appts and then get this kind of response, it makes us not want to plan ahead since you can’t seem to either.
They complain about us which some is do. But on the other side of the coin when SOME of them not all of them they are just as guilty fortunately I have found a few that are good as gold
Well you did pay money for her onlyfans...
She got paid now it will be excuse after excuse why she can't meet or your schedules don't align.