Who is Hornier?

I was wondering who you think is hornier between the two sexes. I tend to think it would be guys since there seems to be such a higher demand for providers.
A tigress in heat is by far the horniest. Face it, us guys are hard wired to be horny all the time and our "performance" rarely if ever varies. On the other hand, when a woman is in her full sexual fury, I don't know if 10 men can satisfy her horniness. There is nothing more purely sexual than when a typical mild-mannered woman tells you to "fuck the shit out of her". You know then that you are in for the ride of your life.
All I know is that men THINK about sex far more often than women do!!

It's harder to say who's hornier in general... I'd think it could go either way...
In general men are hornier. They have a constant need to ejaculate due to semen build up and their hormones. With women it is more a learned phenomenon based on the pleasure principle and their hormones. Some women have higher testosterone levels. Women who get really turned on during sex will want it as often as possible. Women with large clits that get easily stimulated will also be hornier because it just feels good. A horny woman can literally have sex 24/7. That is why many providers have huge sex drives. Some women have had bad sex experiences and that of course will dampen sex drive. It can be a complex issue for women based on anatomy, hormones and feeling the pleasure where with men it is mostly biological.
All I know is that men THINK about sex far more often than women do!!

It's harder to say who's hornier in general... I'd think it could go either way... Originally Posted by Tracey P

I too agree it could go either way. For the most part, women can always rise to the occassion and in the right circumstance go above and beyond, she needs someone to ignite the flames of passion that will release that desire within.

Men think about sex often, but there are women that do as well. I think women can be more easily disappointed then men, especially if they are waiting and expecting the guy to "serve it up".....and he delivers the old "ho hum" session......

That's when I go in off the bench .........LOL
I think about it pretty much 24/7 , I think I got in the wrong line when they were passing out sex drives , I saw all the men and went and got in line with them lol

But being this board is related to sex I think we all are horny
Men are hornier. Women are better actors about it
SNL, I would have predicted you were in the 24/7 group.
SNL, I would have predicted you were in the 24/7 group. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Your prediction would be accurate
I think both sexes are equally horny it just that conventional men and women chose to express it differently.

Conventional women are reluctant to express their sexual needs compared to men.
Men are horny more often. But there ain't not stopping a horny woman.
There are quite a few women who are true nymphos and crave sex constantly. Most are not providers and most are classified as sex addicts with hyperactive sexual disorder which is not an official diagnosis due to its many causes. We need more working as providers for sure as they usually bring a lot of passion to their lovemaking.
It's a proven fact that men think about sex 10 times more often than women in general. If both parties are in good health it's not even close. Men are way hornier than women. It's a biological need to inseminate the female species. Now are we better at is a different story. The average woman is much better at satisfying the male than the male is the woman. Now we can exclude all us hobbyist on this board because we are that good. lol
Send your average guy out on the town 10 times... how often do you think he gets laid?

Now send out your average gal out on the town 10 times, what do you think her sucess rate will be.

The Answer Men! We never know when we will be getting it next!?
Does thinking about equate to hornines?