8 seconds

Have any of you heard of the 8 second fuck? Or otherwise known as the cowboy buck? This was brought to my attention the other day. Cracked my ass up!! I was told it is when the gentleman is doing you doggy style, and whispers your best friends or sisters name in your ear. And so the 8 second bucking begins as she tries to buck you off! Rolmfao! That was funny
lmao
I thought the 8 second fuck was standard!!
8 seconds....heck....if im behind...and she whispers to me "fuck me daddy, this pussy is yours" i might have to say im sorry because im done in 7 seconds.
I thought this was a thread by the providers I have been with as testimony that 8 seconds is all I can last on my fist cum
I just want to know how you guys last so long?
No guys. the 8 seconds is about how long it takes for her to buck you off! And spank em and break em California Erin! If I can get a guy to cum in 8 seconds is no complaint form me. Means I must be doing something right. Now my turn! lol
Lol. And for cpalmson, I haent had the pleasure of knowing that from personal expierence, yet.
We call that rodeo sex, try to stay on the full 8 seconds,
No guys. the 8 seconds is about how long it takes for her to buck you off! And spank em and break em California Erin! If I can get a guy to cum in 8 seconds is no complaint form me. Means I must be doing something right. Now my turn! lol Originally Posted by Joe Joe
So what is your 8 second rate?
If the reader of the post doesn't understand the connection between 8 seconds and bull riding, the joke is meaningless. Unless you were raised in the country, you think of bulls as something that run in Pamplona every year in early July.
An oldie but a goodie! The 8 second rule, I've always heard was a joke Gals poked at men in regard to how quick they cum! The joke is "At least Cowboys TRY to last 8 seconds!" For me, I shoot for the "8" seconds but I always ask the provider to give me the standing eight count after I slip out! And of course every provider is deserving of a TWO minute warning at every session. While most providers are just dolls, I have had to through a penalty flag or two for roughing the Hobbyist! Meet up with Irish Vixan and you better have a flag or two! LOL

So what is your 8 second rate? Originally Posted by burkalini

lmao damn i got to get one !!!!!!!!! lmao
For some reason I wanna be a cowboy, so I can have a cowgirl.

Enjoy yourself, stay safe.

Setty (SouthSide)

If the reader of the post doesn't understand the connection between 8 seconds and bull riding, the joke is meaningless. Unless you were raised in the country, you think of bulls as something that run in Pamplona every year in early July. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

FYI, I am quite aware of the 8 second reference to bull riding. It just happens to coincide with how long I last on my first shot