Bob the Man!

• Laker
  • 01-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Bob

Is NormalBob I am refering too,..... CONGRATULATIONS... You are tied for 3rd on the whole board for most reviews! And only 1 review out of 2nd place... so 2 will give you 2nd all alone! Give you something to shoot for....
He is doing more to stimulate (yes pun intended) the economy than the federal gov't. Go Bob!!!
He helps us all remember the times when we went overboard chasing it.
  • cnym
  • 01-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Maybe NB has not found his ATF for Regular visits and is still on the hunt. Good Luck NB
Maybe NB has not found his ATF for Regular visits and is still on the hunt. Good Luck NB Originally Posted by cnym
I hope a month or two more before he find the 1, 2, or 3 to he will keep going to. Injoying reading the ride. Hope he dos slow down before the ATM says " what you again"

Many join after being in the hobby for some time. But more fun when a newbie comes on and we get to watch as he steps in to each stage. Or is he Eli Jr.
  • cnym
  • 01-06-2010, 09:17 AM
I have recently found my Absolute All Time Favorite Lady. I like her a lot. I will continue to see her as long as She will have me and the hobby budget allows.

Life can be really strange, we will meet lots of people that we like and enjoy their company. You never know when that special Lady is going to cross your path in life.
BN will know it when it happens.
  • Niktu
  • 01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
quick analysis.

Our local boy, the man, the pfizer poster boy has 25 reviews, only 1 out from silver (or for Laker that's "placing").
There are 5 people bunched in the 2,3 spots, only 3 reviews separating them 26 - 23.
You can do it Bob!

My thought is we need to disqualify (Lake, that means scratch) SP. Although far out in front with 67, he had a 9 month head start.

SP, now please, please don't banish me. I just got here, and just it's the numbers, not me.
But damn guy, 67 reviews in 9 months is about 2 per week.
I'd vote for you to be immediately inducted into the Hall of Fame, number retired, and given Tiger's soon to be available house.
  • Laker
  • 01-06-2010, 10:11 AM
He is definately having a good time!! I'd do the same if I could!!! Like Laps's Tag Line (Quoting Lap) "This is called the HOBBY, hobby's are supposed to be FUN...if you're not having FUN, find a new HOBBY!

And like Offshore, I enjoy reading Bob's reviews and am enjoying, through his reads, sharing his rides!!

Bob Thanks for sharing them with us!!
  • Doove
  • 01-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Maybe NB has not found his ATF for Regular visits and is still on the hunt. Good Luck NB Originally Posted by cnym
Reading his reviews, i get the feeling that asking Bob who is ATF is would be akin to asking someone what their favorite flavor of ice cream is.
we have a new roll model
Laker my friend, I'm more comfortable with the concept of "Bob, a man."

I don't recommend men go a year celibate. It's not natural and it's unhealthy.

I'm grateful for people who wrote reviews to guide me.

I'm even more grateful to the providers who took the risk to see me.

I had no clue I would enjoy the writing aspect when I wrote my first one three months ago. I was led to aspd by Tony at Elite who said he would give me a $25 discount if I wrote a review. It then got to be fun.

My hope is that the good providers appreciate them.

Maybe at most I've had a chance for a short while to be "Bob, a Messenger from a Wondrous Land."
  • Chloe
  • 01-06-2010, 11:57 PM
I agree with Bob I went 3 years without sex and one one night stand in the midst lol . .. then I started this lol . . .

Bob is the man!! I have seen him a few times, quite the gentleman . .. and he's having fun!! I coming into this and still do . . . desire to try out the new girls it's way too tempting!! So then you get this list and it does happen if opportunity allowed. I am fortuante to be on the other end and get girls on a regular for fun and free lol . . . but am now thinking of joining the hobbiest community with doing my own reviews Yes my penis envy overruled and I may jump the fense for fun . . . lol
  • cnym
  • 01-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Chloe, I can't wait to read some of your reviews. You can tell us if the SP that you met with is a real GFE or not, LOL.
Here is an idea, when you want to hobby, maybe we can have a threesome and you and I can split the rate!!! ROTF LMFAO
Now thats a unique way to get a half price deal!
  • Laker
  • 01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Bob, Your reviews are great and sure serve well as a "Message from a Wondrous Land! Keep em coming! :-)

Chloe, your post gives me an Idea, If I play Oedipus would you play Jocasta?