Newbie to the Board has questions...

Hello everyone--I live in San Marcos and am 24 years old. I am looking to get more involved in the hobby. I have been to Midnight Cowboy a few times, and a few like it in San Antonio, but I am looking to get more legit. So I guess my question is any pointers, suggestions, or things this newbie should know???
This sounds simple but...

Be smart: listen to that voice inside you...if it looks bogus, stay away. Read the reviews and follow other's leads...at least initially.

Be nice: don't be a dick to providers. They are mostly nice, reasonable girls. Treat them with respect and you'll receive the same.

Be dependable: Be punctual and honest (in the context of the transaction)

Treat her well: Once you find a fave, give her some gifts. Don't rush, treat her like you would a girlfriend. Everyone wants a GFE, but you need to reciprocate. Of course, she's not your REAL GF, but act she is. Years of experience tells me it works.

Don't be a sucker: There are so many good providers, that you should not go back to one if you have a bad experience. Start off going to a tried and true provider so you don't get taken.
I very much so agree!!!

This sounds simple but...

Be smart: listen to that voice inside you...if it looks bogus, stay away. Read the reviews and follow other's leads...at least initially.

Be nice: don't be a dick to providers. They are mostly nice, reasonable girls. Treat them with respect and you'll receive the same.

Be dependable: Be punctual and honest (in the context of the transaction)

Treat her well: Once you find a fave, give her some gifts. Don't rush, treat her like you would a girlfriend. Everyone wants a GFE, but you need to reciprocate. Of course, she's not your REAL GF, but act she is. Years of experience tells me it works.

Don't be a sucker: There are so many good providers, that you should not go back to one if you have a bad experience. Start off going to a tried and true provider so you don't get taken. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
Join p411! Its more likely that a girl will see you with no references is you have a p411 account. Welcome to our little community! We will treat you great!
TerraFirma has it right. You are looking for respect and to become legit, treat the ladies with kindness and respect, you will be rewarded.

I also agree that becoming a member of P411 is a good start and then look for ladies that list as newbie friendly. Don't get frustrated by the fact that some may not see you because of your age, there are plenty out there that will.

Remember to do your homework and start off with a well reviewed lady that has a good reputation.

Happy hobbying brotha!
So I guess my question is any pointers, suggestions, or things this newbie should know??? Originally Posted by Steve-o
Take some time to look around as well as read information from a variety of sources.

Don't be so quick to take advice regarding joining websites or services for validation purposes.... It is possible to see many ladies without having to part with your personal information.

You want to have a thorough understanding of what you are getting yourself into when you make that decision....

There are well reviewed and decent experiences available from a variety of ladies and agencies that require little to no screening...

Find ladies with the right look and read their reviews.... When you find yourself thinking that you want a similar experiance start paying attention to the other reviews the guy wrote......

In reading reviews watch for a pattern of other guys whose reviews indicate similar tastes to yours....

Try to network a bit with guys with the same tastes....

When you see a lady... by all means review.... It will add to your credibility on the board which in turn will open more doors for you.....

Good Luck