Glasses: On or Off?

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I've worn glasses all my life and I have noticed that sometimes they can just be in the way. I'm extremely nearsighted and basically see a blur without my glasses on. I've had sessions with both glasses on and off and both ways had their pros and cons.

What do ya'll prefer? Glasses on or off?

Thanks,
atxmike23
I think a lot of ladies look great in glasses, as a look. And like you, I wear glasses. But I really like to nuzzle in general, and I like to use my lips in a tactile way, which puts my face right up against her body. Not only do I not want my glasses in the way during that kind of activity, I wouldn't care for her glasses to be in the way either.

Just my 2 cents.
I think that glasses are sexy...even the nerdy ones...so leave them on!

It's HOTT!
glasses are hot..but when ya get ready to get "down & dirty",ya gotta take em off or loose em{lol}
LOL.. I agree with DallasRain.. You wouldn't want your glasses getting in the way of the daty
Yes i love the glasses, i wear them myself, i love wearing them when im looking back at the guy during a particular position.
LOL.. I agree with DallasRain.. You wouldn't want your glasses getting in the way of the daty Originally Posted by xnaughtygurlzx
I am getting a mental picture of glasses getting all fogged up!
I Luv glasses, but when you are gettin down to business they can be a nuisance.
I must say that I don't miss wearing glasses at all! I finally had lasik surgery last summer and am glad the technology (software programing) finally advanced to a point where I could get it. Glasses were a real nuisance when play time came around.

Oh, and I am "under" Ms. Bangs...I can say from experience how much FUN it is to be there!!
I think whatever works best for you is what you should go with. Me as a provider it doesnt really matter I want you comfortable.
Hey Mike, you look great either way. But if ya get in a tight spot "Take em off!"
Tess
listen to dragon, if you can get lasik, do it. it is by far the best thing i have ever done for myself.
My contacts have been bothersome lately, so I've been wearing my glasses more often than usual. It does feel a little odd on a date I must admit... They don't typically stay on too long, though.
I'm lucky because my vision is not that bad. You have to be pretty far away from me before you start to look blurry, so I always take my glasses off before a session. However, I'd keep them on if there was a special request. hint hint.

Mike, I think you should keep them close at hand, like on the nightstand, and when you want a good visual have the lady hand them over, but when you're mugging down fast and furious, they'll probably have to come off again.
Glasses on! YOu want to be able to enjoy the visually stunning specimen in front of you. I have a thing for glasses.........maybe it was from watching Superman when I was a kid I don't know. But they do it for me =)
I have a thing for guys that wear those military issued glasses. I am not sure what they are called. Hot girls in nerdy glasses too. Weird I know, but true.