Verification for GL and AS

Hello everyone , I am new to studio scene and wanted to try GL and AS in next few days . When I reached out to them they asked for references to get verified along with AS asking a selfie with DL in hand . I am not comfortable sharing my selfie so is there any other way to get verified ? Need some help from pros here .

Thanks in advance ….
That’s the only way.. unless you’re grandfathered in
Are you under the delusion that we answer for the studios?

Ask the STUDIOS for alternatives.
Are you under the delusion that we answer for the studios?

Ask the STUDIOS for alternatives. Originally Posted by marvel21
Helpful and kind response as always.
Helpful and kind response as always. Originally Posted by ntxguy

Useless and of no value as always.
If you are new to the hobby scene you will probably have to give them a copy of your i.d. Speaking personally, I have been around long enough, and have known quite a few of the providers in these studios when they were with AMP's, etc., so got kind of grandfathered in with some of the stuidios based on personal references from the girls. But not all of the studios played ball. Also, P411 has worked for me on occasion. Still, I have had to provide i.d. on at least one occasion, Lovely Angels, which is now defunct anyway. Hope this helps.
Useless and of no value as always. Originally Posted by marvel21
Ditto Marvel.
If you are new to the hobby scene you will probably have to give them a copy of your i.d. Speaking personally, I have been around long enough, and have known quite a few of the providers in these studios when they were with AMP's, etc., so got kind of grandfathered in with some of the stuidios based on personal references from the girls. But not all of the studios played ball. Also, P411 has worked for me on occasion. Still, I have had to provide i.d. on at least one occasion, Lovely Angels, which is now defunct anyway. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Thank you for kind and helpful response
Verified with GL is ridiculous: copy of DL, copy of work ID badge, and a picture of my selfie. So, GL is the only studio don't want cross check .
Verified with GL is ridiculous: copy of DL, copy of work ID badge, and a picture of my selfie. So, GL is the only studio don't want cross check . Originally Posted by kevin2000
I think this is just the standard now for all of the studios after the busts. Cherry essentially asked for the same things:
References, a picture ID (DL or work ID badge), a selfie with your ID and your face with today's date and a phrase of the day written on a piece of paper
Verified with GL is ridiculous: copy of DL, copy of work ID badge, and a picture of my selfie. So, GL is the only studio don't want cross check . Originally Posted by kevin2000
They’re just being careful, they want to make sure your work badge isn’t an LE one. You’ve been on this board 11 1/2 years, why didn’t you verify when we didn’t have to do all that?
The ID verification just doesn't make sense. Verification must be primarily on your online ID, phone number and then references/reviews/posts. Even some one from LE is not directly going to give them their badge, they will always use a bait.
Bro if it makes you feel any better: Lovely Angels had my ID and got busted. Nothing happened.
That’s exactly what I had to do to get in.
If it ever leaks out then it will scare a lot of M’F>€k€k$
Bro if it makes you feel any better: Lovely Angels had my ID and got busted. Nothing happened. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Then you got lucky. Not everyone was as lucky as you Eliot.