ThePlayer is a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST!

Which ever girls want to co-sign on this, can. But from continue harassment from ThePlayer of many girls and now myself (yes u have seen first hand his harassment of others), I decided to not see this guy anymore. He has many warnings on him as well.
The reason I am posting this in the open for men to see, is because y'all need to know that his rude comments should not deter you from seeing any girls.
Any rude comments he makes are lies and he is just mad we won't see him.
The mods won't do anything about his harassment and stalking all my reviews and commenting on all of them. (As he does other girls as well, feel free to go look)
I'm sure you can look on his "latest posts" to see him saying rude things, but saying a random nice comment so the mods won't ban him on MANY girl's reviews. He learned his lesson from being restricted of commenting on other provider's reviews before, so now he tries to act nice.

I hope this shows the nice guys of Eccie to not believe all the bullshit some guys post, because a lot of times it is just because they are mad we won't see him.
I'm sure it will upset him to know that he doesn't affect our business, but still, none the less, I needed to post this since the moderators don't help to stop him.

So for all the world to know.... I WONT SEE THEPLAYER, so now he is mad- and posts rude comments.
I wouldn't let him see TS SL either. IJS
  • Toyz
  • 08-29-2014, 09:17 PM
Ember, what is the alert? Alert section (as I understand it) is for issues that put providers or hobbiests in danger. I don't see that here, but might be missing something?

And you've blasted this across all Texas Eccie sites? Is it an alert, or a revenge vendetta for saying bad stuff?

I just want to know, I don't know him or you...but see he wrote a positive review on you a few months back.
Still Looking I wouldn't let you lick my dog personally but oh well....remember I don't like dick like you! Ember's daddy has her putting up stuff because I wont' see her nor will any of my friends based upon her false recommendations. She recommended her BFF who is a known provider with 'issues' overly discussed in the SA foruns.

Nobody ever asks why she isn't GFE anymore like she was when she first started? She did this to her old sugardaddy Las Vegas in SA as well.

If Ember doesn't love me I can watch her videos of her getting really busy with me! I don't think she made one with Still Looking since his manhood is missing!
It's an alert of fake posts, just like an alert of providers posting fake ads or false Info...
So I posted this in alerts.
Still Looking I wouldn't let you lick my dog personally but oh well....remember I don't like dick like you! Ember's daddy has her putting up stuff because I wont' see her nor will any of my friends based upon her false recommendations. She recommended her BFF who is a known provider with 'issues' overly discussed in the SA foruns.

Nobody ever asks why she isn't GFE anymore like she was when she first started? She did this to her old sugardaddy Las Vegas in SA as well.

If Ember doesn't love me I can watch her videos of her getting really busy with me! I don't think she made one with Still Looking since his manhood is missing! Originally Posted by The Player
Lies
Get over it. We don't want to see you. You know you're blacklisted on many sites
You probably put them up along with a couple other chicks on here whom I have never met. The video of you and I have sex proves my posts about you are not lies. Do you deny I have not seen you on numerous occasions as well as my associates?
Ummm, that stopped quick. Hope you all figure your shit out, "cant we all just get along" lol
Houston is the only spot discussing and she hasn't said what's fake? Last two times I pay hookers compliments they turn on me lol
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 03:08 PM
This is a lovers quarrel not an alert for Austin...
sounds like someones butt hurt, I cover my asshole so I dont have that issue
Lol me blowing a kiss to ember my favorite
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 04:25 PM
sounds like someones butt hurt, I cover my asshole so I dont have that issue Originally Posted by shayla84
Player - TS-SL is not really a provider, he is just having fun with that title, so no need to be rude. If you do your research instead of just getting defensive, you could tell that.
This sounds like something that should be handled privately instead of in alerts.
Still looking always comments on anything I post in Austin so I have no reason to be polite!