Opinions?

Thinking of visiting, what is the best area to stay in? Or what areas or hotels are a definite NO NO? Thanks for your help!
The Domain and Arboretum areas seem to be the most popular areas, while the i35 corridor (what some refer to as the Vagina Triangle) is least popular. Many traveling providers seem to stay there because it looks central, but traffic along i35 in Austin is a complete nightmare and the area is pretty run down.

Here is the semi-official Austin hobby map:

Hope that helps.
domain arboretum most def
Stay in Travis County, not Williamson County as they are a "law and order" area and are hard on any perception of criminal activity. Their judges give longer sentences and do not give first offenders much of a break.
BugleBoy is right. Keep it in Travis County. I would not stay in the Highland Mall area either. Too many managers and non discrete providers who draw attention.
The Domain and Arboretum areas seem to be the most popular areas, while the i35 corridor (what some refer to as the Vagina Triangle) is least popular. Many traveling providers seem to stay there because it looks central, but traffic along i35 in Austin is a complete nightmare and the area is pretty run down.

Here is the semi-official Austin hobby map:

Hope that helps. Originally Posted by Centaur
We need to update the map to reflect the Devils RectumŽ
(Motels along 35 Whoreadore between 71 & Oltorf)
Actually, The Devil himself came by today for a wet, oiled up, sensual massage with Prostate milking. Which turned into a full on reaming, right up to my gloved elbow. I slid in a piece of ginger root to stoke his fire. He spilled his seed at the thrash of my flogger to his swollen, cherry red ass. Completely spent, collapsing to my mat, covered in sweat, oil, salty tears, and his own seed.... As far as the Devils Rectum? The fire is out, the all clear has been given... and received.

Oh! I would think Central. Not too far north, would be excellent! Welcome to Austin!
Two of my favorite hobby hotels are in the "no go" areas, but I love them still. I also kept a low profile while at both establishments. Go big, go enough stars and you should be fine along any major roadway.
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Oh damn Honey, you can cum stay with me just wear that mesh stuff when we lay down at night!

Oh damn Honey, you can cum stay with me just wear that mesh stuff when we lay down at night!
Originally Posted by Toyz
+1, I am a shoe fanatic TOO!
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 08:20 PM
+1, I am a shoe fanatic TOO! Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Our local foot lover Monster will have you on speed dial...