Are there any legal issues I should know about sending used panties in the mail for $?

I really don't think that panties are considered obscene according to the law stated above. But to play safe UPS or Fedx isn't under federal postal laws. Of course you may claim them on your tax return as a business expense "marketing"
Now my fee is of course is one pair of panties
pm for further information
Random Q: Just curious since I got a request. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
get a food sealer machine.....put em in a zip lock bag then seal THAT in the food vacuum sealer.

keeps em as if you just took em off at their place
Any providers out there ever had a client want to wear your underwear? I keep a drawer of larger sizes that I don't wear for a couple I see once in a great while. This guy is sweet, and huge! He likes to wear my stretched out playtex bra too and thanks me profusely for engaging him. My kinkiest request came from a guy who wore a toupee, I ended up putting makeup on him along with bra and panty. He ended up being a pain, wanting me to engage an "adult baby fetish" that I just wasn't into. My boyfriend heard him on the phone relaying all this to me and told me that he was willing to bet the guy was a tithing member of the biggest baptist church out there and come to find out he was right!!!! Good for a few laughs......