p411

hello all I have been a member for a short while, this is probably my first post. I am a newbie and was wondering if being p411 verified is enough verification to get a provider to be comfortable with a newbie? assuming that they see newbies. thanks
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2017, 03:08 PM
There is no verification formula that all ladies will accept, but P411 will certainly help with many of them.
You will quickly and easily find far more newbe friendly providers on P411. Even 7 years of having it, I still find it worthwhile
  • suzee
  • 09-01-2017, 06:33 PM
You will find that those of us who are Newbie Friendly on 411 are readily found by searching there.. However, as previously said here there are a variety of prerequisites per Provider for what they may require from you, beyond 411 criteria but 411 gives you a leg up, for sure. Good luck in your endeavours, but keep in mind if you wish to get a head (pun here) whatever the Provider you select requires follow it explicitly or just move along to another rather than waste her time or yours....happy hunting.
Suzee
Also am a member of p411. It is another resource for you to use- more info is always better, and I feel more comfortable when a provider is listed on eccie and p411. And being on both of them I hope it makes it easier for her to verify me
yes P411 is solid

you can simply give them your P411 info. most eccie gals are on p411, but before you spend money on it you can get a newbie provider to get you on there by simply asking after your session, this way you get a free trial
You will have to provide some information to P411 to be able to get verified. I was fortunate in that a great lady (Dallas) "vouched" for me so the verification process was easier. Thanks Dee!

Once you are established and have a few OKAYs on P411, it makes making appointments easier, especially when traveling or meeting touring ladies.

Everyone starts as a "newbie." Just be careful and do your research.
P411 rocks, for me and for those I want to see for the first time.
I like P411 and I think it is especially valuable for newbies. Some thoughts on it in the newbie guide here:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...09&postcount=6
P411 is so worth it. Especially if you travel or don't want to have to keep worrying about having to update references.
I am a newbie and was wondering if being p411 verified is enough verification to get a provider to be comfortable with a newbie? Originally Posted by greantea1972
No
hello all I have been a member for a short while, this is probably my first post. I am a newbie and was wondering if being p411 verified is enough verification to get a provider to be comfortable with a newbie? assuming that they see newbies. thanks Originally Posted by greantea1972

Newbies are like baby seals asking to be clubbed. Either do your own research, all hobby questions can be answered by a Search. Or find another hobby. I recommend the latter for all newbies.