Black ice cream?!?!

Has charcoal/emo/goth/black ice cream hit pitt yet?! Has anyone tried it? Thoughts? Suggestions?
Has charcoal/emo/goth/black ice cream hit pitt yet?! Has anyone tried it? Thoughts? Suggestions? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Ummm..no thanks lol.
I’ve heard of this! I bet it’s here somewhere.
Ummm..no thanks lol. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Come on... *dies laughing* just a lick...just the tip...see if you like it
"With added detox benefits from activated charcoal, this ice cream is also packed with healthy fats designed to make you feel amazing. Since charcoal has a neutral flavor and ultra-fine texture, this charcoal ice cream gets its delicious taste from powdered vanilla bean and smooth cacao butter."
Come on... *dies laughing* just a lick...just the tip...see if you like it Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I wont tell you what happened the last time I fell for that line lol.
Hell, I'll try it. Wonder if they sell it at Brusters
I wont tell you what happened the last time I fell for that line lol. Originally Posted by sjomonty
*smirk*
I might be persuaded just out of curiosity.
I've never tried it but I feel like I already know it's gross.
But.....lol i'd try it at least once if I came across it (my curiosity would get the best of me).
I found a spot that serves it in my vacation destination next week. (I didn’t look locally yet because my brain is in vacation mode) I’ll report back with the results.
I found a spot that serves it in my vacation destination next week. (I didn’t look locally yet because my brain is in vacation mode) I’ll report back with the results. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Omg lmk!
Coffee ice cream in a waffle cone I love! I'd take one lick Lexxy! I Was visiting up Mt Washington with a gf, yummy to my tummy! I know they dont serve black ice cream YET!! ENJOY!
It's been gaining momentum for a couple years now. I had it a little over a year ago or maybe even a year and half ago in either Atlanta or Denver. I didn't think much of it so it wasn't very memorable, and unless it's changed from then would probably not order again.
I’m partial to mint chocolate chip. In a waffle cone at Brewster’s.
My current favorite is pistachio from Sarris.

Doubt if they'll ever offer the black ice cream though, they're not into fads.