real world expectations

I wanna get some feedback from the ladies as well as the gents on this.

How does your experiences from this hobby affect your expectations and experiences of real world relationships with the opposite sex.
I expect to experience everyone that meets & knows me to enjoy who I am hobby & real world!!!
Real World ? What's that ?
Real world chicks don't know the acronyms..... so I draw them a picture!
Real world chicks don't know the acronyms..... so I draw them a picture! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Real world is only costing me dinner, perhaps maybe just a drink.
Much less expensive than getting married and you don't get the "headache" excuse!
I treat the Hobby like a true business . . However, I'm Honest with every Gent I meet.
I offer the best customer service and satisfaction is guaranteed, no question about it. In the Hobby world . . I know what I'm up against, I control my ventures and I call the shots. Plus, no strings attached.

In the "Real" world, my defense radar is always on and I have to pretend to be someone that I'm not, since I dont share any info about my personal life or work. And, I dont share in Heavy intimacy with someone I'm dating for the first time.
Worst of all, I feel offended and disgusted when a guy expects to get lucky just because he took me to dinner and spent $50.00.
For this reason, I prefer to pay my own dinner. In fact, I'll even pay for his, and won't expect anything from him. lol
Great replies from everyone!

I have come to think of most real world people as boring people! I think that the women and men on this board are living life to the fullest, and I also have a great time at the Happy Hours! Every real world party I've ever been to has been blah compared to the Happy hours and after parties! If you ever get lucky in the real world, the sex usually ain't that hot anyway!
Alexxxia and Jed those are the type of responsive I'm talking about. Alex I'm like you my radar is always on in the real world. Jed like you I find the "real world" boring and hobby just to get some excitment. I find most vanilla people I meet boring and lose interest quickly.
I treat the Hobby like a true business . . However, I'm Honest with every Gent I meet.
I offer the best customer service and satisfaction is guaranteed, no question about it. In the Hobby world . . I know what I'm up against, I control my ventures and I call the shots. Plus, no strings attached.

In the "Real" world, my defense radar is always on and I have to pretend to be someone that I'm not, since I dont share any info about my personal life or work. And, I dont share in Heavy intimacy with someone I'm dating for the first time.
Worst of all, I feel offended and disgusted when a guy expects to get lucky just because he took me to dinner and spent $50.00.
For this reason, I prefer to pay my own dinner. In fact, I'll even pay for his, and won't expect anything from him. lol
Originally Posted by alexxxia

Now you see, that is exactly my point. I'm already paying for dinner, why should I give her dessert? Just my conversation is not good enough?
The hobby has showed me that some men are just assholes and nasty ass creeps. So when I get to spend time with the NON asshole Crazy Creep I give them EXTRA Special attention and treat them how they should be treated.

In the real outside world men seem like they are scared to try things and act more prude. I dunno just my observation. But "Hobby or Real Rorld" you still have these Crazy Females who are trifflyn SLANG for: act of lying or being a fake. The act of being false. One who is shady... and Bratty and katty and Scandalous. To bad they will not be on the extinct list any time soon!

^ just my observations :0)

But like J mAck4u said Much less expensive than getting married and you don't get the "headache" excuse!

^Exactly
wow I have to say that some responses took me by surprise... but to each their own...

However i think my only thing i dont like is when the "real world" guys ask me what i do for work....

I fixed that by starting my own little business... now that is what i tell them i do...problem solved... reg guys want to know as much as a hobby guy... whats the big deal... he doesnt have anything to do with the hobby... so why have your gaurds up? I would understand having your guards up if he mentioned something or someone that you know is about the hobby....

I would never get offended that a reg guy thinks he is going to get lucky with me... hell i can imagine that 99% of men expect to get laid at some point...HOWEVER.... IF you decide to let them have sex with you after the 1st date... that is your fault lol... ijs...
I won't devote myself to one man while working in this business... personal decision.
I won't devote myself to one man while working in this business... personal decision. Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
I am the same way
OK, I will throw my 2 cents worth in on this topic.REAL WORLD - When I drop $150 on a dinner date at say The Wild Fish Grill or Kirby's - I don't know what to expect anymore. Sometimes, I get a kiss on the cheek and sometimes I get a quick peck on the lips. HOBBY WORLD - When I meet a Provider and drop $200, I know what I am going to get. Usually, FUCKED including lots of other good stuff! With no strings attached. Now I have taken a few Providers to either lunch or dinner before a session. I consider the lunch or dinner as part of the tip.