Would there be another round of price hiking?

When I went through TER reviews of the girls, I noticed that the prices of the same girl are higher in other cities. Currently, it appears that we are enjoying the lowest price at $320/hr. This was not the case several months ago. I remember California studios used to have lower prices than us, but some of them are advertising $360/hr base rate now.

Does it mean that another round of price hike is going to happen to us too? Would someone willing to share what triggered the last price hike?
They keep increasing their prices because of our willingness to continue to frequent their establishments even though the price increases, and the value become less as we must pay extra at some places for MSOG & BBFS

They will keep going up until they see a dip in revenue.

If "WE" as a whole stop going, you would start seeing discounts and/or price drops.
Not an increase but a decrease. Mz Kim has cheaper rates for repeats and KPop has 3 all inclusive girls for 320
Not an increase but a decrease. Mz Kim has cheaper rates for repeats and KPop has 3 all inclusive girls for 320 Originally Posted by LoneStar41
That is good to know. Happy to see a change to the better direction.
They keep increasing their prices because of our willingness to continue to frequent their establishments even though the price increases, and the value become less as we must pay extra at some places for MSOG & BBFS

They will keep going up until they see a dip in revenue.

If "WE" as a whole stop going, you would start seeing discounts and/or price drops. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Boycott will work until it doesn't make economical sense to operate the business. If these studios are renting their apartments, I bet their rent payment also increased quite a bit. Inflation is real and it is hitting all of us. It is unreasonable to expect these studios to not raise their rate in the long run. On the bright side, a strong US dollar can help keep the price low despite ramping inflation. If US dollar is strong against Korean won and Japanese yen, it would be more profitable for the girls to come to the US.

I actually think "WE" as a whole are already making a strong statement. 3 new chinese studios opened this year, 2 of them have regular girls at $300/hr rate. LoneStar41 also mentioned Miss Kim and Kpop are giving discount. I think Dallas mongers are handling it well.
Careful talking about boycotts here...

A lot of mongers are flush with cash and will bitch you out for wanting lower prices
I also work in a business where I charge by the hour for my time and my rates have gone up by a lot in the past couple of years. Inflation is hitting everyone