Ive never done the fool over a NCNS, BUT I'M HOTTTT! &*((()*%$%!

SO A MEMBER THATS BEEN TRYN TO SEE ME FOR OVER 3 MONTHS, AND MY REFUSALS CAME TO A HAT TONIGHT.
HE WAS TO BE THE APPETIZER, WELL....IF THERE IS NO KNOCK BY THE END OF THIS POST, HE CAN CROSS THE THOUHT OR FANTASY OFF HIS LIST. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE HALF HOUR ALEAST AGGO, HES LOGGED ON ECCIE NOW. CANT EEVEN CANCEL! DUDE WITH THAT U WONT BE ABLEE TO FLAG A WAITESS DDOWN LET ALONE GET ME OR PRROALLY ANY OTHER ON HER KNEES.
THIS IS THE 1ST HOBBYIST IVE POSTED A YUKFU ON PREAPPOINTTTMENT!

nONE OTHER THAN MR ** YR OLD THEFRANCHEUSE!
FUCKOFF

Edit: Posting personal information of another member is against board rules. - Mojo
I thought you retired.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=202301

AmyOral,Phd~ aka~BestORALnTexas saying The Ride has Ended, and until we meet again goodbye.
No more clients,cocks, or hobby goodness for me,or from me. I am enroute now to my next life, ill be back, and will miss this and yall. Ill be me,all of us that implies included 4ever,and i am proud what we did,Bestoralntexas. bye
I thought you retired.
wtf? I cant even make out what your saying, please edit this and make sure it meets the criteria for alert!!

Alerts - Houston Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Edit: since this is NCNS im moving it to co-ed! Also just to be clear, idk who your talking about so I quit trying to decipher this by the second sentence.
IM NOT SILLY AND FOUND LOVE, HNCE RETIRE. INFACTT I SAID ID NEVER, BUT I AM BACK TO MY CAREER, AND AM STRUGGLINGNO TO HOBBY BUT IN HOUSTN, AND FOCUS ON THE POLIICS AND BULLSHIT THAT COME OUT OF THE GULF..CANTT MIXX MY FIELD I ALREADY HAVE HAD SSMALLWORLD EXSPERIENCES, SO HOBBY IS MY ADDICTION AND SEXUAL PREFERENCE, ONE OF. HONESTLY
I USE TO POST ADDS UTR BEFORE JUST FOR RUSH I THOUHT. SO, I HVE BEEN TRAINNG, WORRIED BOUT UNDERWATER SURVIVAL TEST....

MMM...IM GOING TO GET A BIT OF GOOSE nJUICE NOW
SO A MEMBER THATS BEEN TRYN TO SEE ME FOR OVER 3 MONTHS, AND MY REFUSALS CAME TO A HAT TONIGHT.

<snip>

YUKFU ON PREAPPOINTTTMENT!
A solid YUKFU and a tip of the HAT for that post.

Please BOnT don't retire, if you did then unretire.... if for no other reason than the simple and profound joy you are giving mojojo. No disrespect or offence mojojo we aren't sure what she meant either, but love a good SHMB puzzle. Props to you for figuring out she may have broken a rule, I was so consumed with the wonderfulness of the post that never even occurred to me. Don't listen to WU or ibechill this is gold, even after extended conversations with the voices in my head we are at a loss on this one. We may not know what it all means but can recognize beauty on the wing.

Edited to add ~

Just when we were sure it couldn't get better, it did.
say what? (meant for her las post)
wtf? I cant even make out what your saying, please edit this and make sure it meets the criteria for alert!!

Alerts - Houston Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Edit: since this is NCNS im moving it to co-ed! Also just to be clear, idk who your talking about so I quit trying to decipher this by the second sentence. Originally Posted by mojojo213
MY KEYS ARE STICKY OR FREEAKN OUT, AND ITS 3 WEEKS OLD, IM ROUGH ON LAPTOPS...AND STUFF...AND ONLY CAN HOBBY IN MODERATION...ITS CRUCIAL FOR SOME PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REASONS. I MEANT HALT AND NOT HAT, AND WAS PISSED, PLUS HE WAS TO BE
1ST IN 30 DAYS MAN.....I NEVER CHOSE HOW, WHERE, OR EVEN HAD THE OPTION TO LEARN AND BOND TO NONHOBBY. DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO PUT IT. I AM HAVING TO BE SILENT BELIEVE IT OR NOT, AND CANT BE OPEN IN MY SIUATION YET ABOUT MY HOBBY. I ALMOST SEE CIVIES AS ALIENS... BUT YALL ARE RIGHT, IT IS AMY, NOT AMBER TONIGHT....AND I WAS PISSED AT HER FOR THAT .I WAS RAISED BY HOBBY, NURTURED SICK SOME SAY, AND SURVIVED AND CONTINUE WHAT I KNOW AND FIT INTO. DEFINITELY NOT A WIFELY TYPE...EVEN TRYED ONCE, THAT IS WOW.
SO I MISSED U TO WAYWARD, I HAVENT EVEN DRAINED MY COCTAIL, IMPROVED AT SLOWLY DRINKING I HAVE
OFTEN SPEAK IN RIDDLES AND 3rd person i guess. and ill remove the capslock, im not so mad anymore

and i am a silly one i know......
and goose njuice= greygoose and juice, wayward knew the translation i guarantee, and he pobally has deciphered the rest of it....ohshit, not slow enough that 2nd

MMM...IM GOING TO GET A BIT OF GOOSE nJUICE NOW Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
You mean the previous posts were sober?!?
If you like sex so much do you give free blowjobs?
im gonna let u make it miss val with that, because i had 2 drinks and end my intake. and ibechil, yes i do, ill name off who has lifetime passes if ya want, and no im not keen or exsperienced witth penetraation and usualy reflex and try to go away . takes a patient and petiter cock than my mouth does.its the reality or truth of it. bjs are almost spiritual sometimes
OFTEN SPEAK IN RIDDLES AND 3rd person i guess. and ill remove the capslock, im not so mad anymore

and i am a silly one i know......
and goose njuice= greygoose and juice, wayward knew the translation i guarantee, and he pobally has deciphered the rest of it....ohshit, not slow enough that 2nd Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Halt was a given and the riddles provide clarity, "I ALMOST SEE CIVIES AS ALIENS..." should be a mantra, openness the grail and bjs are spiritual. What seems beyond the pale, to some is the path worth taking to others. There is no real reward with out exceeding risk, the willingness to take that risk is grace.

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later.

But the edge is still Out there. Or maybe it's In. The association of motorcyles with LSD is no accident of publicity. They are both a means to an end, to the place of definitions."
- Hunter S Thompson
Didn't she retire?
Apparently the cognizance thinking of her brain must have retired prior to her beginning of this thread, lol