NJ Governor wasn’t “thinking of the Bill of rights”

When NJ police arrested 15 Jews congregating at their Synagogue. Hey, at least he kept the liquor stores open! He said the “Bill of Rights is above his pay grade.” Well, he did take an oath to UPHOLD the Constitution. Whadda moron:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...bill-of-rights

Wonder what our esteemed Canadian member thinks about this?
  • oeb11
  • 04-16-2020, 09:45 AM
i would bet he does not have the balls to arrest Farrakhan in his mosque.
He tap danced around the “under what authority” questions better than Fred Astaire.
He tap danced around the “under what authority” questions better than Fred Astaire. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

he's no fred astaire.
The Senator from LA that followed had some good points . Unfortunately I can't find a clip.
Is that the same bill that’s grants Trump total authority?
When NJ police arrested 15 Jews congregating at their Synagogue. Hey, at least he kept the liquor stores open! He said the “Bill of Rights is above his pay grade.” Well, he did take an oath to UPHOLD the Constitution. Whadda moron:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...bill-of-rights

Wonder what our esteemed Canadian member thinks about this? Originally Posted by bambino
They violAted the rules? They should suffer the penalty.

Why are yous asking me, bud? That’s a question better suited for JL, eh?
They violAted the rules? They should suffer the penalty.

Why are yous asking me, bud? That’s a question better suited for JL, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
This thread isn’t about Trump. At least post was on topic. Isn’t freedom of assembly and religion a Fist Amendment right?
This thread isn’t about Trump. At least post was on topic. Isn’t freedom of assembly and religion a Fist Amendment right? Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, our fake Canuck is continuing to have problems resolving what the Constitution is all about.
This thread isn’t about Trump. At least post was on topic. Isn’t freedom of assembly and religion a Fist Amendment right? Originally Posted by bambino
HOE doesn't know he just posts to try and catch up to his YR account since he is perm-banned he had to violate rules, but his lack of gumment knowledge didn't change with the new bogus handle.
The Senator from LA that followed had some good points . Unfortunately I can't find a clip. Originally Posted by gnadfly

this it?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kenned...r-heart-attack
HOE doesn't know he just posts to try and catch up to his YR account since he is perm-banned he had to violate rules, but his lack of gumment knowledge didn't change with the new bogus handle. Originally Posted by bb1961
HH should be Calling Murphy Hitler, or a King. But he won’t. Rules are rules yeah?
This thread isn’t about Trump. At least post was on topic. Isn’t freedom of assembly and religion a First Amendment right? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes it is and you are right.

I guess Yssup Rider thinks if the Mounties show up, he has to do what they say no matter what.

He doesn't realize in America we are willing to die for what is right.
Yes it is and you are right.

I guess Yssup Rider thinks if the Mounties show up, he has to do what they say no matter what.

He doesn't realize in America we are willing to die for what is right. Originally Posted by friendly fred
When?

When?

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Whenever the situation calls for it.

Our brothers in New Jersey have the right to assembly freely for sincere religious worship of the one true God.

P.S. Any Texas Ranger can out ride a Mountie. The RCMP couldn't hold a candle to the Texas Rangers.

In fact, why don't we have a competition in Zilker Park to find out? (I know you prefer Splash Day down at Hippie Hollow, but I do not condone such perversion)