Anybody Have A Demographic Breakdown Of COVID Deaths

When the outbreak first came to America most of the deaths were at a Seattle nursing home. Most early deaths reported had some type of description of the person. They were usually either older or had preexisting conditions. As the daily number of deaths became larger the media stopped reporting on the individual cases and have basically resorted to terror reporting.

In order "restage" the economy intelligently I'd like see a breakdown of deaths. Today I read authorities "found" 17 dead bodies at an old folks home. Last night, I was told Ft Bend School district was "cancelling" school for the remainder of the year. I don't see how the "leaders" of the community can continue a nationwide shutdown when it may be demonstrable that it may not be necessary from a health point of view in most areas of the country.

Yesterday there was a big demonstration against the Michigan governor. If you watched Tucker Carlson last night the NJ governor made a bunch of decisions not considering the constitution.

I'm still not seeing any data that anyone under 20 has died here in America from COVID19. I saw another stat that at least 2000 deaths happened to people over 70 at nursing homes but the data was far from complete. At this point, if I were to guess, most folks who die are old or homeless or have underlying health conditions. By far. I'm not saying "let them die." I'm saying throttling the economy isn't going to help them.

Now the govt wants to test and track everyone. No thanks. Tell me and the America people the basis for which the authorities are taking draconian actions. The Washington computer models turned out to be wildly inaccurate. The CDC couldn't get their mask story straight.

Show me the data. Everyone screams how they want the shut down to be "data driven". So where's the data?
Yet Trump threatens to shut down your Congress and yous are OK with it?

Seems like the True Liar has yous bamboozled.
That is a power granted to the President, clearly spelled out in the constitution.

OT: those demographics are gonna be a tough find, given that getting hit by a bus is now considered a covid death.
  • oeb11
  • 04-16-2020, 10:00 AM
G - there have been Wuhan virus deaths of younger people, and children. I do not have the references at hand. Some had underlying diseases predisposing to poor outcomes. Not all. many of those reports are anecdotal case reports - and some in the media - not in the medical literature.

Under 20 Wuhan virus deaths are a small fraction of the total - it seems older people - particularly with obesity, diabetes, and high BP - are the major group at risk.
G - there have been Wuhan virus deaths of younger people, and children. I do not have the references at hand. Some had underlying diseases predisposing to poor outcomes. Not all. many of those reports are anecdotal case reports - and some in the media - not in the medical literature.

Under 20 Wuhan virus deaths are a small fraction of the total - it seems older people - particularly with obesity, diabetes, and high BP - are the major group at risk. Originally Posted by oeb11
I haven't seen any reported. I saw one teenager out in CA reported dying from CV. A few days later the report was that he died from something else and he had tested negative for CV.

I did see where one sailor from the aircraft carrier that the captain was discharged from has died from COVID. Little info about the sailor.
Have you noticed now that if anyone dies of anything dealing with respiratory they put " person died of covid-19 related" . But will admit they're still trying to figure out if they actually had it or not.

unless you were trying to make the number seem bigger than what it is why the hell would you even allude to someone having coronavirus if you weren't sure?

and I've not even heard of many children even getting sick from coronavirus let alone die.. the since behind that though was children were supposed to be carriers and that they can give the disease and not necessarily get sick.

but again how the hell would you know they can give the disease if you won't give them a test
And they are definitely overplaying and dramatizing when they say stuff like body bags , hallways of bodies, etc

Anytime someone dies you're going to have to put the body in a bag or something of that sort they are literally doing everything they can to make this sound scarier than what it is
Have you noticed now that if anyone dies of anything dealing with respiratory they put " person died of covid-19 related" . But will admit they're still trying to figure out if they actually had it or not.

unless you were trying to make the number seem bigger than what it is why the hell would you even allude to someone having coronavirus if you weren't sure?

and I've not even heard of many children even getting sick from coronavirus let alone die.. the since behind that though was children were supposed to be carriers and that they can give the disease and not necessarily get sick.

but again how the hell would you know they can give the disease if you won't give them a test Originally Posted by Sienna91
The first step is refusing to be scared. That takes their power away.
Yeah I'm definitely not scared of all. I'm more afraid of America becoming China or Venezuela than I am but covid-19
Trump responsible for every death, all 30,000 plus of them and many more to come!
let's just say Trump is responsible for death - Do you want him to be responsible for the collapse of the United States economy as well?
at this point I don't care who is responsible for covid-19 there is too much he say she say China will blame it on us we will blame it on China vice versa

The only thing to somewhat rectify the situation is opening this economy back up and getting Americans back to work
Trump responsible for every death, all 30,000 plus of them and many more to come! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Nope the responsibility is for saving hundreds of thousands if not millions based on some the DemPanic estimates early on.
Sweden didn't lock down - did about the same as other Northern European countries that did lock down.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...6f9f87457ed9aa
When the outbreak first came to America most of the deaths were at a Seattle nursing home. Most early deaths reported had some type of description of the person. They were usually either older or had preexisting conditions. As the daily number of deaths became larger the media stopped reporting on the individual cases and have basically resorted to terror reporting.

In order "restage" the economy intelligently I'd like see a breakdown of deaths. Today I read authorities "found" 17 dead bodies at an old folks home. Last night, I was told Ft Bend School district was "cancelling" school for the remainder of the year. I don't see how the "leaders" of the community can continue a nationwide shutdown when it may be demonstrable that it may not be necessary from a health point of view in most areas of the country.

Yesterday there was a big demonstration against the Michigan governor. If you watched Tucker Carlson last night the NJ governor made a bunch of decisions not considering the constitution.

I'm still not seeing any data that anyone under 20 has died here in America from COVID19. I saw another stat that at least 2000 deaths happened to people over 70 at nursing homes but the data was far from complete. At this point, if I were to guess, most folks who die are old or homeless or have underlying health conditions. By far. I'm not saying "let them die." I'm saying throttling the economy isn't going to help them.

Now the govt wants to test and track everyone. No thanks. Tell me and the America people the basis for which the authorities are taking draconian actions. The Washington computer models turned out to be wildly inaccurate. The CDC couldn't get their mask story straight.

Show me the data. Everyone screams how they want the shut down to be "data driven". So where's the data? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Demographics - old with other serious underlying problems, mostly.

The data below is for Quebec:

Age group

% of deaths

(Source : V10, MSSS, April 15, 2020, 6 p.m.)

Under 30 years

30-39 years

40-49 years

50-59 years

60-69 years

70-79 years

80-89 years

90 years and more

Age to be determined