Invisible Posts?

Has anyone else had their posts delayed and/or simply not posted?

I recognize that Eccie is a private enterprise and "Freedom to Speak" is not a tenet regularly defended by those in charge .... but ..... it would be more adult simply to send a PM to inform the member that their comments and posts will not be allowed.
Has anyone else had their posts delayed and/or simply not posted?

I recognize that Eccie is a private enterprise and "Freedom to Speak" is not a tenet regularly defended by those in charge .... but ..... it would be more adult simply to send a PM to inform the member that their comments and posts will not be allowed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, it seems to be a 4-5 hour new normal on Saturdays.
I'm having similar problems with timeouts during posts.

My suspicion: it's a technical problem that needs to be fixed. The admins and mods aren't being paid enough to do any "extra" work.
Maybe it's because you guys are 24/7 and post too much red shit
Maybe it's because you guys are 24/7 and post too much red shit Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Nail on the head!! 90% of the shit these Trumpees post is made up, useless, worthless, asinine, and flat out lies anyway. I needs to stay invisible.
Nail on the head!! 90% of the shit these Trumpees post is made up, useless, worthless, asinine, and flat out lies anyway. I needs to stay invisible. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Good idea.
it's the Saturday delay that occasionally shows on other days.
i've been getting that.

post not showing...

the issue is with your cookies not getting updated.

clear your eccie cookies and log in again.

timing out is probably the server/network issue.
the thread counter is not being updated.

i'm the last poster as of this moment, and i do not see my name listed as being the last poster record. lexuslover is shown as last poster @1:09.
Nail on the head!! 90% of the shit these Trumpees post is made up, useless, worthless, asinine, and flat out lies anyway. I needs to stay invisible. Originally Posted by Little Monster
They take their cues from their master. Just lie about everything.
I needs to stay invisible. Originally Posted by Little Monster
We applaud that idea.
10:29 once again

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.