Biden Stumbles Through Televised Interview on Coronavirus Response: ‘You Know, There’s — During World War II, You Know, Where Roosevelt Came Up With A Thing’

The Great White Dope ...

Biden Stumbles Through Televised Interview on Coronavirus Response: ‘You Know, There’s — During World War II, You Know, Where Roosevelt Came Up With A Thing’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-stu...192859533.html

Following a long and disjointed introduction, Biden appeared to suggest policy proposals similar to those Franklin D. Roosevelt employed to coordinate manufacturing for the war effort in the 1940’s.
BIDEN: "Um, you know, there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, uh, that, uh, you know, was totally different than a- than the- it's called, he called it, the, you know, the World War II, he had the war- the the War Production Board." pic.twitter.com/CwFSW2UITD
— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) April 17, 2020
“You know, there’s a, uh — during World War II, you know, Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know was totally different than a, than the, you know he called it you know the, World War II, he had the war… the war production board,” Biden said.

Biden has a history of public speaking gaffes, although the recent frequency of his slip-ups have elicited allegations of cognitive decline from President Trump and his allies. The former vice president’s campaign was thrown into further uncertainty with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, which has forced various states to implement mail-in voting for their primaries, and has limited campaign events to virtual platforms.

During the height of the outbreak in New York, some Democrats speculated on whether Governor Andrew Cuomo might make a better presidential candidate. Cuomo’s favorability ratings shot up in his home state as he dealt with the pandemic, however he has denied that he has any intention of challenging Biden.

Meanwhile, Senator Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) dropped out of the race after weeks of speculation following a string of Biden primary victories and endorsed the former vice president several days later. Barack Obama has also endorsed his former running-mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTxqnvsSYSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-GoeFGyIc

BAHHAHAAAAA
Yous are cracking me up!

From where we’re sitting, yous best get prepared for a regime change.

We’re praying for yous!
Yous are cracking me up!

We’re praying for yous! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so
Yous are cracking me up!

Yeah we'll need a prayer, several of them if Biden gets elected. Biden is so dumb a trained Monkey would do better than him.
Biden keeps proving he's a zombie. When are folks gonna treat him as one?

Disclaimer: watched a Stooges marathon earlier, now watching a rack of old horror movies. Currently: Dracula's dsughter
Dupe
SPEED says...nothing to see here!!
SPEED says...nothing to see here!! Originally Posted by bb1961

But he's polling well.
Think I found the turning point on Biden. Last April he seemed honest, clear, concise, articulate and not stuttering during a rally with about 20 people, if you cont the janitors, staff and news persons.

Biden: 'Republicans May Have Standards, But We Have Double Standards'
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-re...uble-standards

Joe Biden proudly declared that while Republicans have at least some standards, Democrats are going above and beyond with their "double standards." Biden pointed out that by having two sets of standards, Democrats are leading the race for having the most sets of standards.

"That's two times as many standards," he said proudly. "Double is a lot more than single. Anyone who's ever watched a baseball game knows that."...

...Not to be outdone, Trump quickly took to Twitter to announce that the Republican Party would shortly be debuting its brand new triple standards.

Way to go Joe!
I want to step back from the political aspect of this thread for a moment dropping all left-Right, Liberal-Conservative references and talk about the pathos of the situation.

Sure it is Biden in the spotlight just now, but think of others. Bob Dole and perhaps Nancy Pelosi come to mind but there are others. These are/were hard working professional politicians who worked from the bottom up and paid their political dues to finally achieve national status . . .and about to take that final step to the top of their field. Ad at that point in their career have aged out of serious contention. That must be tough to bear. Ronald Reagan had it happen to him at the very end. Four years earlier and early-onset Alzheimer would have killed his second term.

On the common scale, I visited my Italian-immigrant Grandfather in the last year of his life. He didn't really recognize or remember me . . .but he knew that he should. Heartbreaking.

Again: I leave out the political or ideological rhetoric to just look at the aging person.
And yet Biden continues to lead Trump in polls at the national level and at the state level in ALL battleground states -- Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Florida. Also leads in Ohio and is close in NC.

It is still very early and polling has not picked up yet but Biden is certainly doing well at the current time. And the more recent polls have Biden picking up steam. BUt most polls are within the margin of error.

So much depends on how many voters put blame on Trump for the failing economy. There will be little to no recovery by election day in November. Trump will continually remind voters about how great the economy was before the coronavirus hit and how great it will be when it bounces back, but that means little to the unemployed.
And Hillary led in every poll in 2016 right up to the only one that counts. Election day. Trump will be gone in 2025
Yous are cracking me up!

You’re sitting in a worse place than 2016. But we’re praying for YOUS!
And Hillary led in every poll in 2016 right up to the only one that counts. Election day. Trump will be gone in 2025 Originally Posted by Budman
We've covered this topic several times. Polls had Clinton winning the popuular vote by about 2%. Accurate. The final poll in Michigan had Trump leading. Accurate. The final poll in Pennsylvania had Trump closing to within the margin of error. Accurate. Only Wisconsin was in error. About 47 of the 50 states were correct in their polls.

And in 2018 the polls were just about 100% accurate. Let's wait and see what polls say right before the election and then compare them to the final results. If the polls are inaccurate I will be the first to admit it.
.... leave out the political or ideological rhetoric to just look at the aging person. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Simply another definition of Zombie.