Vietnam says that China is mislabeling products as Vietnamese to avoid U.S. tariffs

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rzM4aU8SW3-cNc

wouldn't be surprised that the chicoms would be doing this.

this is ironic. you have a communist country ratting out another communist country...

lol@
Fuckers!

Guess that proves they really aren’t all alike, eh?
Fuckers!

Guess that proves they really aren’t all alike, eh?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rzM4aU8SW3-cNc

wouldn't be surprised that the chicoms would be doing this.

this is ironic. you have a communist country ratting out another communist country...

lol@ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

remember when the "experts" said Trump couldn't win a trade war with China?

BAHHAHAAAAAA
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2020, 10:11 PM
Yeah we're winning the trade war big time. The irony is that Trump used his powers under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the Trade Act of 1974, and the Emergency Economic Powers Act to impose tariffs for reasons of national security and national emergency. And what have those tariffs done to improve national security? Zip, nada. China's pissed off at us so they won't send masks or reagents for coronavirus tests. And despite the tariffs we placed on medical gear we haven't developed the manufacturing capability here. The situation's probably the same with rare earth elements, 5G electronics, and so on.

And then there are the toys and clothes. By damn, those were huge threats to our national security. Glad they're being manufactured in Vietnam now. Or mislabeled or whatever.
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2020, 10:12 PM
Double post
Fuckers!

Guess that proves they really aren’t all alike, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
WTF does that mean?
remember when the "experts" said Trump couldn't win a trade war with China?

BAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorry my friend - until we can send a deadly virus to China and shut down their economy, we didn't win anything.
Sorry my friend - until we can send a deadly virus to China and shut down their economy, we didn't win anything. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Huh? You think we couldn't do that tomorrow if we wanted to? You're remarkably clueless for a guy who claims to hold 3 Ivy League degrees.
WTF does that mean? Originally Posted by friendly fred
It means yssup/hoedummer can't go to amps. He stupidly insults the girls by guessing their nationalities wrong. Then he wonders why they won't take their thongs off.
Fuckers!

Guess that proves they really aren’t all alike, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
One of my closest friends is Vietnamese. He is a former college roommate and we have never been politically correct with each other. I gave him shit about why he brought this virus here. He's like I'm not even Chinese motherfucker. I know his race. But I'm stuck at home and was just fucking around with him. It was a good laugh. He lives in Jersey and I was just calling to see how he and his family were doing. It was a good talk. I haven't talked to my buddy in a while and decided to give him a call.

It was completely impossible for me not to fuck with him though. He knows me as well as anyone so he knew as soon as he answered the phone where I was going with my no PC bullshit. We both laughed our asses off about how far I kept blaming him. I couldn't even stay in character without laughing while accusing him.

Most importantly though, he and his wife and kids are fine. As soon as he told me that, it was go time with him and we went to childish non PC racist insults like old times. All out of complete love and silliness between two very close friends and absolutely no hate. Dude would take a bullet for me and I would do the same for him.

Anyway, stay safe folks.
It means yssup/hoedummer can't go to amps. He stupidly insults the girls by guessing their nationalities wrong. Then he wonders why they won't take their thongs off. Originally Posted by lustylad
He is unintelligent, biased, offensive and homosexual.
Lusty and Unfriendly runs from handles dumb Jew Fred, don't even bother posting about me. I find you old clowns to be so beneath me intellectually that I don't even bother to read your posts. That really says a lot. I'm pretty open about bullshit. If you get on my ignore list, you are really fucking retarded. And yep, I said enough and I'll leave it at that.

Edit: You dudes are old. I will say this sincerely - stay safe and be careful. You guys may hate me but there is no hate in me. That's not me. I hope you guys stay safe and well. I sincerely mean that. You guys take care of yourselves.
Lusty and Unfriendly runs from handles dumb Jew Fred, don't even bother posting about me. I find you old clowns to be so beneath me intellectually that I don't even bother to read your posts. That really says a lot. I'm pretty open about bullshit. If you get on my ignore list, you are really fucking retarded. And yep, I said enough and I'll leave it at that.

Edit: You dudes are old. I will say this sincerely - stay safe and be careful. You guys may hate me but there is no hate in me. That's not me. I hope you guys stay safe and well. I sincerely mean that. You guys take care of yourselves. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
God Man, Either take them off ignore or stop replying thinking you are the topic of everyone one of their posts.

It's only making you look childish and insecure.
WTF does that mean? Originally Posted by friendly fred
WTF? I thought he was missing in action!

ing