Trump grifters with secret payments GOP reveals

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...3&guccounter=1

So is this the way to make America great again.

I bet FOX FUX news won’t report this
President Trump pays his campaign employees. This is outrageous.
President Trump pays his campaign employees. This is outrageous. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Well I didn’t expect you to read it JizzOnMe....that’s too hard for you losers with retard monkey brains,
Why Would Don Corona make it secret if it was legit. Trump Crime Family are grifters and you’re just a bunch of suckers

A712BC82-FC8F-4A8A-B970-C2C57FAC8BB9.jpeg
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...3&guccounter=1

So is this the way to make America great again.

I bet FOX FUX news won’t report this Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
At least you listed your source on this(questionable as the HuffPost is). You are making baby steps at least.

So we have an article with unconfirmed sources reporting that a firm paid by the Trump campaign also employs some Trump family.

And then went on to report exactly what crime is being committed. Oh wait, I didn't see that part in all that bullshit.

What's the crime again?
ignoranceiskriss continually proves she has no cred.
They’re all be needing a paycheck next year. Why not take donor money and pass it out to your family, friends and mules?
They’re all be needing a paycheck next year. Why not take donor money and pass it out to your family, friends and mules? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

You are I'm sure referring to the Clinton Foundation.
At least you listed your source on this(questionable as the HuffPost is). You are making baby steps at least.

So we have an article with unconfirmed sources reporting that a firm paid by the Trump campaign also employs some Trump family.

And then went on to report exactly what crime is being committed. Oh wait, I didn't see that part in all that bullshit.

What's the crime again? Originally Posted by eccielover
Well I certainly Expect you to support these grifters.
Well if it was legit, then why hide the fact, but then again Don Corona is hiding his tax returns, why?
I didn’t expect you to read the article...you’d rather believe Trump lies...much more convenient to nurture your bottom feeding mentality
The truth hurts so you wallow in the FOX News sewer.

Your lack of education makes me wonder whether you ever went to school in the first place, but rather sniff glue on your ghetto street corner.

Maybe with a bit of luck you will get a good dose of this Virus. It will wake you up
Couldn't go to a more deserving reptile.
I didn’t expect you to read the article Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Well, yes, I did read the article from that bastion of TDS the HuffPost.

As I already noted, unnamed, unconfirmed sources.

They couldn't even note when this supposed "bad thing" did or didn't even start, but that it was taking place.

And as I asked, what unlawful action is taking place to be charged?

I didn't think so.
Well, yes, I did read the article from that bastion of TDS the HuffPost.

As I already noted, unnamed, unconfirmed sources.

They couldn't even note when this supposed "bad thing" did or didn't even start, but that it was taking place.

And as I asked, what unlawful action is taking place to be charged?

I didn't think so. Originally Posted by eccielover

Your wasting your time asking BWK to answer a question and have a civil debate about this or any issue, it isn't going to happen. Since he or is it she, won't answer my questions ( that's what cowards do ), I will no longer engage in any back and forth with her or is it he? but I'll continue to read his or is it her, posts for the entertainment value. Watching TDS performed at the highest level I guess could be considered an art form in some perverse reality.
  • oeb11
  • 04-19-2020, 12:27 PM
There are well and truly some high-TDS posters on the Forum.
Easily identified.

Easily debated into "cowardly retreat"
And Easily ridiculed.