Got busted for drunk driving in Ohio, Texas license

So.... back in 2010, I got caught driving drunk in Kentucky. I refused to blow. Got 90 days supension from the DPS. The administrative license suspension for refusing to blow was thrown out. I did not have to pay a surcharge. I did have to 100 bucks reinstatement.

Anyhow, I am in the process of moving back to Ohio. 6 years and 4 months later, August 2016, I was arrested for driving under the influence. I refused to blow. Should I keep my Texas drivers license(it was not seized at the scene, nor was it in Kentucky) or should I switch to Ohio drivers license? Its a 500 dollar reinstatement fee here. How long will my license be suspended?

And please spare me the drunk driving lectures. I no longer drink at all.
I'm more concerned about you eating shit.
I think you need to stop driving drunk.

Maybe think of that before posting dumb fucking questions.

You should be asking. "I have a drinking problem, where can I get help"
I'm more concerned about you eating shit. Originally Posted by royamcr
LOL
I no longer drink at all. And my screen name a song by a death metal band called Lividity. They also have songs like "fetal crabs" and "randomy raped rectum".

I am not into eating feces but at times I have defecated in alleys, parking lots and car wash bays when no toilets were available.
Should I keep my Texas drivers license(it was not seized at the scene, nor was it in Kentucky) or should I switch to Ohio drivers license? Originally Posted by Defecation Delicacy
I quoted this part of what you wrote because I think it's the only part that's relevant. Once you move from Texas to Ohio, you have 30 days to apply for an Ohio driver's license and register your car. Otherwise, you'll be violating Ohio law. You should also notify your vehicle insurance company.

http://www.dmv.org/oh-ohio/apply-license.php

As for your current DWI, hire a good lawyer and discuss the status of your driver's license. A person charged with DWI with sense and money should always lawyer up. The laws are too complicated and the stakes too high to not.
So what can this guy do to avoid surcharges, long suspensions and high reinstatement fee?
Maybe if you change your name, they'll never find you, HUMPTY!
I'm surprised the cops have never caught me taking a drunken shit in the bushes or the back alleys or the parking lots.
You must be a master criminal, Defecation, er, I mean, Jeff.
@ShysterJon Could he still/now still be under the influence sir?
So the mods banned Jeff Epstein. It was obvious Jeff and Defecation Delicacy were the same person. For example, compare posts 5 and 9 in this thread.
Ahem....

Just gave up the juice in August. Please....

It's fuckers like this that are a menace to society and there is a reason why they take your license; you should not be on the road because you are impaired and have no fucking judgement of what you are doing. As long as it was just this asshat killing himself running into an inanimate object, nobody fucking cares. Problem is, they kill others on the road and walk away in their inebriated state.

It's people like this who end up killing whole families and everyone is shocked that they have gotten several DWIs and they wonder why they were on the road.

Advice:

Consider walking.
He would be S.O.L. for sure if he were caught driving drunk here, SA and Bexar county passed "No Refusal" laws here a couple of years ago. They just serve you with a warrant for your blood, and so far I have not heard of any way of getting out of it.
It's really not accurate to say that a city or other jurisdiction "passed no-refusal laws." Under existing Texas law, a cop who can set forth probable cause of DWI to a magistrate can get a warrant for a blood sample. When a LE agency decides to do this, they implement a policy to get the warrants and samples. From a practical standpoint, the hard part is getting samples. At first, some LE agencies trained cops to get samples, but now the cop takes the suspect to a hospital. Some LE agencies bill the suspect for the cost of the test.

The constitutionality of blood samples by warrant has been tested and upheld throughout the land. I keep waiting for a test case where the suspect refuses and the cops hold him down or strap him to a gurney to get a sample, a la Rochin v. California, 342 U.S. 165 (1952), in which the U.S. Supreme Court, in an 8-0 decision, ruled evidence pumped from the stomach of a suspect inadmissible. So far, I haven't noticed such a case. If any of you are handed a warrant for blood, I'd appreciate it if you'd resist so I can see the outcome on appeal.