Looking for lawyer in Fort Lauderdale/ Not a criminal case

Send pm and will give details, hire today start wed 2:30..

Short notice I know..
Throw a rock..... You'll hit one down there.
More like throw a Master Card...
More like throw a Master Card... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
LMAO, sad but true
I don't know how effective your post will be finding a lawyer qualified to represent you. We know you're a provider, it's not a criminal case, and you live in the Fort Lauderdale area. That's not much. For example, telling us it's not a criminal case only excludes maybe 10% of those in the pool of lawyers in your area. That leaves thousands to choose from. It might be more effective to call the bar association in your area for referrals to lawyers who specialize in cases like yours.

If you posted here with the idea you'll trade sexual services for legal services, I'll say to you that, as an experienced lawyer, I think that's an awful idea. Read this:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=10
Thanks hon it not a case of barter. Been using google to look, nothing locked in yet. Also thought I post here maybe someone wanting to pick up a case and put some money in their pockets.. I know I have been quoted twice, going rate for case 5,000.. Thanks for info..
Yeah just looked at your link, im paying for services.. Was waiting for one lawyer to get out of trial, but no call back yet.
I'm glad to hear it. Good luck.
More like throw a Master Card... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Excatly.....Google your friend to find attorney