Curious Lower Back Tattos Is There A Meaning?

Both Avril Lavigne and Zac Efron got new tattoos in every surprising places. That got me thinking—where you decide to place your ink does it says something about the person. That's got to say something about them, right?

Lower-back tattoos are a major turn on for me. I consider them a form of body art. They became popular among some women and gained a reputation as a feminine type of tattoo. But do Lower-back tattoos have an indication of promiscuity? Does it mean you love doggie style? Do you enjoy a specific position? If you have multiple tattoos is there a specific meaning associated with the body art?

Curiosity has me…

Questions
1. What tattoo do you have?
2. Is there a meaning behind the body art?
3. Do you associate Lower-back tattoos to a sexual position?
4. Some associate a tattoo to being a tease, is that true?
5. What about piercing, do you have any - why, is there a meaning? - such a turn on.

Thanks for providing an answers.
I have one tattoo-- and it happens to be the lower back tat. Its very common among women because its easy to hide, but easy to show off when you want thanks to the location.

My tattoo has personal meaning-- but I won't share that publicly. Feel free to ask privately if you're interested.

I don't really associate tattoos with promiscuity, sexual positions, or a tease really--- its primarily self expression.

I don't have any piercings other than my ears. Used to have my navel, but outgrew it a few years ago.
The meaning of my two tattoos deeply resonate with me. Neither of them relate directly to my sensuality, but they do both serve as reminders of moments in my life when I was undergoing deep transformation.
Thanks for the reply.
Japanese symbol for love.. First tattoo heard lower back was painless... Beauty in the eyes of beholder... Also have piercings for enjoyment
  • Zena
  • 11-27-2016, 05:53 PM
Only have one tattoo- lower back. A fairy. If it DOES MEAN ~ SEX ♡ Crazy !!!! - OH YES ! IT'S TRUE !!!! IN MY CASE, IT MEANS NYMPHO! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I have over 20 tattoos (I've stopped counting a long time ago, lol) & most of my tattoos have meanings or stories behind them. Some of them are because I thought they were cool ideas.
[I][/yAlways heard that lower back just above the butt was referred to as
"Tramp Stamps" !! I think they are sexy and a real turn on.
One time my group was top performing for the quarter and the company
let me treat them all to a Ranger baseball game. I was sitting behind one
of the older secretaries who was always Miss prim and proper on the job,
always in heels and every hair in place, you know the type. During the
Course of the evening her blouse rode up and her jeans worked down
revealing a butterfly "Tramp Stamp". No one sitting behind her who saw
said nothing but probably like me wondering the story behind it??

The most tattoos Ms. Rose Vintage. The most erotic tattoo Randi of Killeen a tattoo of a dragon that starts on her lower stomach and ends on her butt. I find I have a fascination with tattoos. On the face and neck is a turn off.
1 tattoo, on my lower back- "LIVE,LAUGH,LOVE" I LIVE life to the fullest. I LAUGH because it's good for the soul, and I LOVE hard!

I agree with Grace Preston, I wanted a tattoo but not one thats visible at all times. I do like doggie style and think it's a nice tease.

I have 2 piercings, tongue and belly button... I just wanted those!!
I was having lunch with a male co-worker several years ago and I noticed a girl in the restaurant w a lower back tattoo. I mentioned something about the girl "with the tramp stamp". (I didn't make up the name. Thats just what I've always heard them called.)
He asked me what I meant. I explained that a lower back tattoo was referred to as a tramp stamp.
He looked across the table and asked, "What do you call it when the guy you're talking to has a daughter with one?"
I looked back and said, "Sorry, that's what they're called."