How to tell if a provider is pimped or managed?

Anyone know of any signs to look for?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Someone in a colorful suit walking about 10 ft behind her?
Someone in a colorful suit walking about 10 ft behind her? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Lol....besides that
Insisting on text/email is a dead giveaway.
I have been playing at this for a while and the couple I know have pimps are hard to tell about them. IF her talking is much different than her texts that may be a tip off. One I have in mind has no education and I can tell if she or her pimp has written the add. The other pimps I have met were passed off as the providers boy friend. All of the pimped girls I know of all hang out together with the pimps always near by. Another thing I have noticed are in their early to late 30s. It's a safe bet that if the gal is in her 40s she has separated from any pimp. Texting is the preferred method of communication by owned women.
1. Branding tattoos on them like crowns and guns on hips. Well known names.

2. Only does incall and never outcall.

3. Bruises track marks.

4. Advertises only late at night, rarely if ever books ahead.

5. Has an NBA rule.

6. Adamant about getting pay up front.

7. Uses only hotels where car access is immediately outside the door for cash and dashes.
Texting is the preferred method of communication by owned women. Originally Posted by tucson
.... Or women who have families and lives outside the hobby and don't sit in hotel rooms all day lol.

Also, no education? 😂 where do yall find these ladies
  • Old-T
  • 01-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Nothing is foolproof, but the more you know a lady, the more you can tell. And the signs are more likely to indicate she is NOT pimped than prove that she is.

Pimped ladies rarely hang out OTC, or go to dinner OTC.

Pimped ladies like to control the location, and really don't like impromptu changes in plans.

Pimped ladies don't don't just call to say hi and chat--if they call it is to try and set up an appointment. Pimped ladies don't like you to call to just say hi or see how they are doing.

There are many, many truly independent ladies who do not do/like these things either, so just because a lady keeps things on a professional-only level certainly does not mean that she IS pimped, but if she does accept an invitation to an OTC lunch after a date, is willing to go on a Mystery Weekend without knowing in advance where the two of you are going, and invites you to her home for a G-rated Superbowl party, then you can be pretty sure she is not pimped.

Her leaving her closet door open at the incall and being able to see male clothes and shoes in it. Might be a "boyfriend" but I doubt it.
Dakota A great reason. All though I prefer a voice on the other
end. All in all I prefer ladies in the 30s and 40s because they have out grown the need for a pimp. On top of that I am too damn old to train a new girl.
Dakota A great reason. All though I prefer a voice on the other
end. All in all I prefer ladies in the 30s and 40s because they have out grown the need for a pimp. On top of that I am too damn old to train a new girl. Originally Posted by tucson
right! I use mostly text and email because in always somewhere not private lol.. But always talk before meeting... Also gives me a chance to throw on the charm and let it be known how much I like chocolate and coffee hahaha
I would say an NBA policy is more prevalent among pimped gals.

I also have a feeling cbj's are more common among pimped gals as well as rushed service.

If they have PT issues they're more likely to be taken advantage of by a pimp though I'm sure there's Indies with demons.

I doubt insistence on texting or incall vs outcall has much to do with it.
Some of your guys logic is funny. I don't think because a woman prefers incall & doesn't necessarily do outs means she's pimped. But that's just me.. lol.
I don't think truthfully there are real signs a woman is being pimped... unless you see him leave the room/men's clothes in the room like previously stated.. but who knows. Lol.
Another thing.. just because someone doesn't want to blur that business provider line by spending quality time outside of the hobby with hobbiest doesn't exactly mean their pimped.. lol. I spend a lot of time working so when I'm not working I prefer to spend time with my family... lol.
If her phone keeps ringing during your appointment, and a male voice keeps saying " are you done yet" .
If her phone keeps ringing during your appointment, and a male voice keeps saying " are you done yet" . Originally Posted by bamscram
Ha. Yes. To which she replies, "hold on a minute" and turns to you and says, "Are you almost done? Tito says time's up!"