My Acura was Stolen...Do you have a car I can rent?

Since my car was stolen last Thursday, my insurance company isn't being helpful whatsoever!Isn't AAA supposed to be the best out there??? Well they are absolutely NOT! They told me I would have a rental can in 48 hours, that was last Thursday, it's Tuesday.
Anyways, enough complaining. I was wondering if anyone out there has a car they don't really use or is collecting dust that I could rent from them until I find out what is going to happen with my car. It might get found or they will give me the insurance money. Please PM me if you have anything or any ideas.
Thanks!
Brooklyn
In North Houston. It's a 6 speed manual transmission, 2002 trans am
I'm in Dallas....
Anyway you could get it here?
Enterprise
They will pick you up

Lots of rental places out there.

Anyone that rents a car to an unknown is an idiot
I have a ford explorer you can use for $1,000down, $600/month includes full coverage insurance.
Its 2011, limited, beautiful.
I am limited and beautiful too!
In North Houston. It's a 6 speed manual transmission, 2002 trans am Originally Posted by machinist1989
That is a classic are your cray?
Since my car was stolen last Thursday, my insurance company isn't being helpful whatsoever!Isn't AAA supposed to be the best out there??? Well they are absolutely NOT! They told me I would have a rental can in 48 hours, that was last Thursday, it's Tuesday.
Anyways, enough complaining. I was wondering if anyone out there has a car they don't really use or is collecting dust that I could rent from them until I find out what is going to happen with my car. It might get found or they will give me the insurance money. Please PM me if you have anything or any ideas.
Thanks!
Brooklyn Originally Posted by brooklyn25
Suck your car was stolen.No problem about complaining to board.Now maybe someone help you since complain to board.I was trying to get help with a car too.Welcome to March Madness Indianapolis.Indiana