Male providers

I've seen this a couple of times where males want to become providers. Are they able to? If so, what steps should they take, and are they able to get a showcase? If not, is it something that is being considered?
I wonder if they realize most of their clientele will be men.
I mean, you can choose who you will see, just like I choose who I want to see. If a male provider only wants to see females, OK. However, just because you are a male provider, it does not mean you have to provide to males as well.
I think he means, if you want to be successful, you have to see males. Market for male for female providers is very limited.

Even though I think there is a huge untapped market for this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a lot of women would be open to the idea, if they knew it existed.
I think he means, if you want to be successful, you have to see males. Market for male for female providers is very limited.

Even though I think there is a huge untapped market for this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a lot of women would be open to the idea, if they knew it existed. Originally Posted by bilbobaggin
Y'all have heard of Giggolos correct?? It's not a untapped market, it's "You have to know where to look." No different from eccie forum, been around for years but if unaware, you would be still on CL and BP. The thing with being a giggolo, you have to be willing to interact with anything which would be very difficult for some! Yeah, you can be selective, but you wanna be productive too, or it's just a hobby. My opinion!!
No I haven't heard of that. Just looked it up. Are you referring to the series or is there a website for the males to advertise? Trying to figure it out to help other gents who are interested in this.
Country clubs... I use to have friends that caddied at exclusive country club. The ladies have husbands that are so wrapped up in their businesses that they neglect their wives and families for the dollar enough that the ladies hire the cadfies to fulfill their needs as a provider.. The same thing at exclusive resorts and cabanna boys. The guys thatI caddied had a very busy schedule
  • HUMP!
  • 01-29-2017, 06:29 PM

Might be something to consider, guys. Or ladies.

Are they able to? If so, what steps should they take, and are they able to get a showcase? If not, is it something that is being considered? Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Not on Eccie...
None...
No...
No, it's not being considered...
No way!!!! Allowing straight men to post on an website that caters to a majority of straight men. Would invite unwanted house wife's and other women onto the boards. I would be really uncomfortable....... Plus there's already plenty of Men on the boards as providers they're TS's for the guys that are into that.
If anybody know of any site that I can post on let me me I would love to be a provider.Im from Alabama and not shy at all.
The problem with male providers for female clients is this.
Every woman, no matter how attractive or unattractive she thinks she is can get laid on any given night. Almost every city in the US has at least bar that she can go to alone, buy 1 drink and just wait at the bar. Eventually some guy will come up to her and she can say, "want to fuck?"

I saw one girl stand at the door when a large group of friends and I walked in. She wore leopard print pants and liked her lips (the ones on her face) as each guy walked in. A few minutes later, we noticed she was gone...along with one member of our party.
Male for male providers wold make it on here I think.
They have TS on here already.

Not sure what the big deal is other than the stigma that goes with it I guess.

Find a couple twinks and watch them make bank.
Civie gals that are away from home have all the success they want picking up civie guys (no fee). Even if older or curvy. Just pay attention at any convention hotel bar. Quite similar to watching a National Geographic show, but much more entertaining with the folks working alcahol.
No I haven't heard of that. Just looked it up. Are you referring to the series or is there a website for the males to advertise? Trying to figure it out to help other gents who are interested in this. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Giggolo is the term used to call a male "provider".

Google is a very useful tool, it is all about effective written communication.

Just try a random search... "giggolo hire" "where to find a giggolo"....

Eventually you will find a website similar to this one, that will allow "your friend" to join and set up a profile. Some times the non technological methods is the best method. ie: local newspaper classifieds, personals, so forth... simple networking skills are required!!!