AM I ALLOWED TO POST THIS TRAMPLING . KICKING . CBT THEMED PHOTO ? ? ?

AM I ALLOWED TO POST THIS TRAMPLING . KICKING . CBT THEMED PHOTO ? ? ? THIS IS MY FOOT IN THE HIGH HEEL SHOE : )

It shouldn't be a problem. The guidelines for what kind of pics can be posted has been scaled back.
I love this fetish
Cruel and inhuman! If we can't water board terrorists, how is Kim allowed to do that?
I believe that is a yes. If I can post my pretty pussy surely a beautiful foot pic should not be a problem. That penis should not either. Enjoy.
  • R.M.
  • 02-04-2017, 08:03 PM
I would like to learn more about it.
HOLY SHIT! Didn't even see that the first time. There's spikes on those heels!
The photo is fine.

But we want to see more of them!
Damn. My balls ached just looking at that photo. Well done man. Hope you had a good time.
If the penis don't mind.
I love real Ball Busting... Knee and foot. HARD kicks. Most ladies are afraid to let loose.

Tease and denial while wearing a blindfold so as to not know when the kicks are coming.
Oh yea... A good looking Domme kicking my balls just right ( Not too ooo ooo hard please, but perfect ) adds a great sensation. CBT wold be fun also, with a halo and some weights, or tied up and led around, made to perform !
The photo is fine.

But we want to see more of them! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You better listen to Elisabeth :-)
Darn, Asian Kim, this is my #1 fetish with a foot job finish. Wished you were closer. Alaska's too far for me. Hope you come to Texas... one day.
The photo is fine.

But we want to see more of them! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yes this please!