Videos in Showcase

Requesting a small place in the Showcase for a short video. You know set a time limit. Set rules if you have too. 10seconds - 60seconds or something. What do y'all think ??
Sounds good to me
Agreed. This sounds like a easy to do, great idea.
Great idea!!!
Be careful about adding sound. If you're at work, it could be a little embarrassing for your coworkers to hear "OHHHH, FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER!!! FUCK ME...I'M COMING!!!

And that's just the guy's voice.
Sounds like a fine idea to me, are you pehaps thinking about a clip of the provider's blow job techniques etc?
  • HUMP!
  • 02-25-2017, 09:52 AM
The video idea is fine. Audio must be stripped out. There are too many ways on a cellphone for sound to be turned on, unknowingly. It only takes one slip up for a guy to get busted by a coworker or a family member. This is an important point.

Video good for promoting business.Take time and effort to make free video for clients
I agree ... A small video 10-60 second on our showcase would be nice
Lmao! You funny

Be careful about adding sound. If you're at work, it could be a little embarrassing for your coworkers to hear "OHHHH, FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER!!! FUCK ME...I'M COMING!!!

And that's just the guy's voice. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Lorddddd !!!! Your Avatar is SEXYYYYYYYY

[QUOTE=HoustonRiley;1059170574]Requesting a small place in the Showcase for a sho
  • jaybe
  • 02-25-2017, 11:40 PM
I own my own video production business. I advise all my clients that a professional, quality video is a good investment that gets results.
i like the idea, i just asked about a chat room to video chat
I agree ... A small video 10-60 second on our showcase would be nice Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Take time and effort to make video.Hope it pay off in the end for professional.