Help If Anyone Has Any Suggestions It Would Be Appreciated

I got short noticed by people that I live with now that I have till March 1st. I need to find a place that I can live I do have a steady income I get disability which is 697 a month on the 1st of every month it's guaranteed. And then I am also a regular provider but that is income that I cannot claim so I need to find a place that can take me off the income that I can claim I'm looking to stay in dfw,Arlington anywhere really just really need to find my own spot and it's really hard to do that with the amount that I make that I can claim because everywhere wants you my double the rent and that is impossible for me to be able to do at least in the amount that I'm legally allowed to claim. I do not have a vehicle at the moment which does not bother me because I save every penny I have until I can get another one but first thing is first is putting a roof over my head. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated because I only got like two weeks and I don't have family and I don't have friends around here and I could really use some advice it would be really appreciated. Thank you to anyone who took time to read this it means a lot thank you so much
Hello Angel, Kinda a tough nut to crack. Here are the things that come to mind off the top of my head. 1.) Maybe share a place with another provider? 2.) Since you are on dis ability,check out Housing Assistance in the city you would like to live in? 3.) Want ads for "room to rent" with kitchen and bathroom privileges? Sometimes mobile home parks will have mobile homes for rent? 4.) "Room Mate wanted ads? I dont know if any of that helps or not, but it is as far as my thinking takes me at the moment, and i saw that no one else had made any suggestions.