Anal hooks?

Anyone else try anal hooks? Google it, looks like a meathook with a ball on the end. I just had my first experience using one, and it was a ton of fun for the lady, have yet to try one myself. I think those of you that enjoy this type of play should look into it, and see if it fits into your normal rotation of toys, I don't think you will regret it, I know I didn't.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1974962
I have been interested in trying this since I came across it a few weeks back. I might have to take the plunge. Care to share which anal hook you purchased
My boys love my anal hook,butt it's better saved for your more advanced sluts.... I adore putting the noose around their neck, having them on their knees giving my pussy worship so that they are pleasuring me while either fucking themselves or choking themselves...ummm I need a good tonguing now
My boys love my anal hook,butt it's better saved for your more advanced sluts.... I adore putting the noose around their neck, having them on their knees giving my pussy worship so that they are pleasuring me while either fucking themselves or choking themselves...ummm I need a good tonguing now Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes, I liked tying the hook off with a carabiner and rope, then the other end coiled around the hair like a pony tail. Every time she bobs for the BBBJ, it pulls the hook inside. That was awesome for us both.
I have been interested in trying this since I came across it a few weeks back. I might have to take the plunge. Care to share which anal hook you purchased Originally Posted by AcidTripp
Doesn't really matter as long as it's from a reputable source. Different kinds out there, look for one you're willing to start with. Probably go small.
My boys love my anal hook,butt it's better saved for your more advanced sluts.... I adore putting the noose around their neck, having them on their knees giving my pussy worship so that they are pleasuring me while either fucking themselves or choking themselves...ummm I need a good tonguing now Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Damn that's Hot!
Think I am in love lol..
I have only used it once. Very interesting experience and looking forward to another go round, maybe while being suspended!
Lady in Florida tried to insert one of these while I was standing. Thought I was going to pass out. I laid down on my back she got it in without a lot of difficulty. Just fyi.
I have only used it once. Very interesting experience and looking forward to another go round, maybe while being suspended! Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Oh my, that would be a sight!
Hmmmmmm
Love them. A must if your a anal slut!!
I damn sure enjoy it!!!!
The sensation of it popping in is incredible...Athena, I have experienced that technique once and it is definitly a rush!
The sensation of it popping in is incredible...Athena, I have experienced that technique once and it is definitly a rush! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Isn't it though.... I also like to hook my foot through the rope so I can give some....extra thrust to the hook as I feel they are earned. On my Fetlife page there is a sexy slut wearing his hook proudly for me.... Yummm such a fun time