I need a different kind of play. . . today.

• Zena
  • 02-15-2017, 08:25 AM
I need a different kind of fun. I want to try some new things I've never done before.. Anyone have any ideas ? New kinks- you tried that you loved?? ! ! ( pm me if you don't want to say it out loud ).
Oh, Zena! Let's start with an hour of tied forced-orgasms...followed by a severe hand spanking on you ass and flogger on you inner thighs and back. Then a hard mish fuck with you legs on my shoulders, your feet next to my ears... and next, your fantastic BBBJ to completion. Then some cuddling, followed by round 2, beginning with....???
holy shit ... thats hot .... oh boy here we go again.... wheres that doubleheaded friend of mine.. i really need to click out of this forum...
  • Zena
  • 02-16-2017, 08:00 AM
Txcatherder- Yes! Awesome! I'm ready ! When ? Where ? & for-how long? (For real, please p.m. me and come see me again or, I may come to you Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. And Eve, yes, not enough hours in the day, for all the fun I want to have ! ha.
A little bondage, sensation play and erotic tickling followed by forced orgasms until safe word or begging for mercy.
Oh, Zena! Let's start with an hour of tied forced-orgasms...followed by a severe hand spanking on you ass and flogger on you inner thighs and back. Then a hard mish fuck with you legs on my shoulders, your feet next to my ears... and next, your fantastic BBBJ to completion. Then some cuddling, followed by round 2, beginning with....??? Originally Posted by TXCatHerder
This sounds absolutely heavenly. Houston anytime soon Eva?
Zena... PM sent!
girl you and i need to get together the things in my mind ..... girl get ready
dynalow dallas first but very very soon houston sa is not keeping up with my drive.... zena care to join me .... so much fun to be had in dallas and houston if they can handle the both of us that is ....
  • Zena
  • 02-20-2017, 02:53 PM
Yes, true , Eve .... I have- some naughty things in mind.... My ass- definitely got some attention today, from Txcat-herder, my ass-cheeks are red, and sitting down will (not) be fun today and tomorrow and next day.
But..... hey.. lol. Fun- fun- for this Naughty Nympho- Sub.
lol that's great hun... its been a few day but guaranteed in dallas from a dear hobbyist..,. its so exciting when we are waiting for one our beloved doms to enjoy their canvases. and make them so pretty and red. sometimes i like to be naughty just to be punished....lol
btw Zena love those beautiful breasts cant wait to see them in person
dynalow dallas first but very very soon houston sa is not keeping up with my drive.... zena care to join me .... so much fun to be had in dallas and houston if they can handle the both of us that is .... Originally Posted by EveParadise
Please send me a PM when you know you'll be coming to H-Town so I can get scheduled. I want to meet you and bring you the pleasure that you seek over and over and over again!
What a great way to generate money lol
  • Zena
  • 02-22-2017, 04:30 PM
I will get the 'play' I want in Houston~very soon. ( licking-my lips ) mmmmmmmmmmm.....