Possible Fake Provider Giving Fake Reference

So I received a message from a guy wanting a meeting in Los Angeles this week. He sent me his provider reference and I looked her up and went to her site but I cant seem to find her on any sites like eccie,ter,p411, or eros. She responded to me by telling me he is great and how much he paid her. From my experience girls dont usually disclose this kind of info not even to a fellow provider. I have been baited by fake provider references before and I just dont want it to happen again. I asked her to send me a link to any of her review board pages or something along those lines and she has not responded to my two follow up emails.

lyricsway.omgmaker.com

this is her web address and I also have her email. If anyone knows her or has a link to her eccie page that would be great because I cant find her anywhere

I just really don't want to be scammed again by a fake reference.
Exactly the reason I require several references and of reputable providers. Translation easy to find providers that have reviews on several sites. Any provider who has been around a minute can be found with quick google search.
To the OP
Her Web address does not work
Either you copied it wrong OR 'they' pulled the Web site
I'd pass on taking her as a reference. It's not far fetched for some guy to create a provider persona to pose as his own reference. I hope he has other more established refs.