ECCIE keeps requiring login

In past couple of day multiple times the system logged me out. Also I have been able in past to have multiple Google windows open (two screens on computer) to be able to be in chat or searching one thing while posting in a thread. Will not allow anymore.

What is up.

BTW vBulletin that is version 3.8.9 her can be upgraded to version 5. When you guys gonna do some upgrading.

Sam
There is an announcement at the top of each forum on Eccie explaining the situation
I've been having the same issue as SamCro84 -- and it's irratating! every few key strokes, login again is required...

...also I don't see any 'explanation announcement' on this issue.
I've been having the same issue as SamCro84 -- and it's irratating! every few key strokes, login again is required...

...also I don't see any 'explanation announcement' on this issue. Originally Posted by Skittlez
Open any forum on Eccie, not any thread, but any FORUM and look at the top...you'll see it then
Yes, I NOW see the tiny, blue, non-descript announcement... about site maintenance - thnx

I think my trouble is that I don't read -- I look at pictures... LOL

For other non-readers that might stumble onto this thread, here's what was said...

Site Maintenance
To all,

There will be site maintenance over the next 5 days. This maintenance will also include the Chat room.

If a member notices any strange site behavior between now and next Thursday the 23rd, please send a detailed report to websupport@eccie.net

We ask that you please be patient during this process to make the site better and more secure for our users.

Thank you,
Eccie Staff
Thanks DED

Sam
I'm getting logged out, too.. a couple of times.. but that's all.. 3rd time is the charm.. been on for 2 hours now, no problem.
word is maint til thursday will cause issues
^^^^
That's weird, I never got that news lol
Just found this thread after posting in another one, but it's now the 28th and still occurring.

~
Just found this thread after posting in another one, but it's now the 28th and still occurring.
yes, still happening, I was getting ready to buy a new computer to fix the problem.