Ok gents - I have a question for you

When you go to a lady's incall location, do you prefer a hotel, or a private residence?
Why??
My preference depends partly on how comfortable I may be with the location and the neighborhood, for one thing, and add to that how comfortable the incall might be.
I like at my residence. It's a secure building. 80% plus outcall for me and never once did I have a problem or an issue with the providers management. I'm on a bed that I like and am used to. I can shower whenever I need to with my towels.
A private residence...unless you've drawn attention its more secure. The receptionist at the motels are on the lookout for ladies and the gents. Most inns around here have hall camera's for the safety of their patrons.
I had met one sweetheart that only does outcall. After one meeting I was lraving and the receptionist recognized me just happened that she was good friends with the wife.
So I feel more secure with a private residence.
I do not care.
Private residence. The experience feels more natural and real.

Hotels feel somewhat staged. Plus I'm a naturally shy, so walking through the lobby intimidating given the situation, which means I show up at the door quite nervous.
Private residence. I just feel creepy walking though a hotel looking for a room when I'm not the registered guest. Always wary of the front desk and anyone else I see in the hallway...
A hotel visit can be fun, have had some that were obviously a girl keeping her room long term. Had personal belongings, candles, her own pillows, etc. And when a lady travels she does need somewhere to get comfy. But I prefer apt or other residence. Why? Privacy and comfort. A good session to me means we both get a chance to enjoy ourselves, might get noisy, so better to be somewhere she do it her way.
  • Trey
  • 02-22-2017, 04:23 AM
Depends. Some of you chicks clean like you're 5 years old. Some have kid shit all around where they stay thats a turn off. So if you're a good house keeper and can keep the kid shit in thier room get your own place. If you aint good at keeping clean house, including clean towels in bathroom get a hotel.
Either one is fine - it really depends on who is on the other side of the door when I get there!
Hotels, I've had to deal with a couple of a providers unexpected guests before. It's extremely awkward.
Private residence is the big preference for me. Large hotels second, as you can move through the lobby relatively anonymously. There are always cameras, though. Walk-up motels are my very least favorite. Some extended-stay places are OK, with the exception of the Studio version of "we'll keep the lights on for you." At least in our town, they are LE magnets and I'll cancel a session if I learn that the incall is there.
Doesn't matter if hotel or private residence just as long as you're in a decent area. Keep your place fairly neat. Some of these gals out there live in a pigsty. Only problem you may have with private residence is nosey neighbors.
Yeah . . .Hotel, House or Apartment—the location or area of town is important. First off its got to be comfortable for me to walk up to the door.

Once inside, luxurious is always better, but I really don't need much. Presentable furniture and clean is enough. Drinks and cigars are not what what I am there for. I do feel a little better if the in-call is not also the provider's residence . . casn't really say why though.