The Latest Sex Trend: Spraying Vaporized Liquid Nitrogen on Your Genitals

Yeah, I don't think so...

It involves a relaxation therapist spraying a mist of liquid nitrogen onto your private parts. The vapor is rated to be as cold as -256 °F (-160 °C).

http://heatst.com/life/the-latest-se...your-genitals/
Hmmmm ... "vaporized liquid nitrogen." Sounds a lot like "nitrogen." As I type, my genitals are bathed in approximately 78% nitrogen. Doesn't make 'em special, though. All the rest of me is also immersed in 78% nitrogen. In fact, I breathe that stuff.

Kinky, huh?
Well, I got really excited seeing the title of this topic!

Thought .. this needs to go in Another Realm!

But it does seem a little .. snake oil like.

Bet the guys who really like CBT (cock and ball torture) would still be interested in trying something like this.

Couldn't doing something like this cause permanent harm?
All I can do is picture the trigger getting stuck, turn around and whack it on the table and it breaks off
I wrote something but it sounded silly. So nevermind.

Whenever i Said" im freezing my nuts off "it is never a good thing.
I'll pass. I prefer my junk to be room temperature.
Maybe the vaporized nitrogen will freeze the crabs.
Brrrr.....this makes getting hit in the nuts seem almost like fun.
All I can do is picture the trigger getting stuck, turn around and whack it on the table and it breaks off Originally Posted by Goodtime544
Yaaaghh! Dude... lol
Better to use warmed saliva lingually applied and liberally at that, imo.
AT an AMP they often finish with a warm towel . . .I'd much prefer that over freeze-drying my package.
Reminds me ofthe old Seinfeld episode about "SHRINKAGE"!
Next thing you know they will be making nut sacks with piuches to hold ice cubes...
I think the article is BS.

I have had this done many times by my dermatologist to various parts of my body, including genitals. There is absolutely nothing erotic about it. The liquid nitrogen is contained under pressure in a stainless steel container with a trigger, similar to a mister for plants. It is then carefully but forcefully blasted onto the skin.

It is used for the treatment and removal of problems on the skin: moles, skin tags, warts, cancers, etc.

The initial sensation is very cold which then turns to a mild burning sensation and can sometimes be more painful. The skin is indeed being burned by being frozen. Bottom line, it is not pleasant.

I have also tried cryotherapy after working out at the gym. It is not painful, just damned cold.

But neither of these applications of liquid nitrogen are erotic. Just the opposite.