Traitor McCain should just stay in Syria

• Old-T
  • 02-22-2017, 07:28 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/mccain-...ent-1487795458 Originally Posted by canuckeight
It is always interesting to see a change in regimes in the WH. The zealots of both camps instantly flip their definition of right & wrong. It makes them look so stupid.

I am NOT a huge McCain supporter, however since when have the RWWs decided that Senators going on fact-finding trips was "being a traitor"? When did a Senator talking with US military leaders on-site become a treasonous offence? This isn't Jane Fonda we are talking about here. This isn't the Reichstag.
It is always interesting to see a change in regimes in the WH. The zealots of both camps instantly flip their definition of right & wrong. It makes them look so stupid.

I am NOT a huge McCain supporter, however since when have the RWWs decided that Senators going on fact-finding trips was "being a traitor"? When did a Senator talking with US military leaders on-site become a treasonous offence? This isn't Jane Fonda we are talking about here. This isn't the Reichstag.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Point taken OT, I have never trusted McCain he is a globalist that wants to undermine the USA. He wants a new world order. Don't believe me hear it for yourself.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...tionalism.html
Point taken OT, I have never trusted McCain he is a globalist that wants to undermine the USA. He wants a new world order. Don't believe me hear it for yourself.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...tionalism.html Originally Posted by canuckeight
He shouldn't have criticized the POTUS on foreign soil. No matter how much he hates Trump. He and Graham are becoming embarrassments.
He's a LWW, NO DOUBT!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ions-russians/

WOW! Wikileaks Document Shows John McCain Requested Donations from Russians

Jim Hoft Feb 22nd, 2017 2:30 pm 257 Comments

WOW!

John McCain is leading a vicious campaign against the Russian government since the November election.

In January McCain suggested the Russian “hacking” of the election was an “act of war.”

But it wasn’t that long ago that Senator McCain requested campaign donations from Russian officials.

Wikileaks released documents this week following the sudden death of Russian UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin.

There are several documents on McCain’s request for donations from the Russians.

In 2008 the Russian mission released a letter on a fundraising attempt from John McCain.

According to Reddit users John McCain illegally asked for campaign donations from the Russian Ambassador. (the same ambassador that died suddenly on Monday) This globalist shrieks about Russian influence while he himself participated in it.

The Russians told McCain they would not donate to his campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkYiQA5SZQA
He's a LWW, NO DOUBT!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ions-russians/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkYiQA5SZQA Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Funny, No rebuttal to your post IFORB. Truth hurts the globalists.
Funny, No rebuttal to your post IFORB. Truth hurts the globalists. Originally Posted by canuckeight
The story just came out a few hours ago. I'm not a big McCain fan, but I don't find it credible. He was co-author of the McCain-Feingold Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002. He wouldn't be so stupid as to violate his own rules.
It is always interesting to see a change in regimes in the WH. The zealots of both camps instantly flip their definition of right & wrong. It makes them look so stupid. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yep... there's been a complete reversal of roles. However, I think conservatives (unlike liberals) care more about being consistent, and they at least try to explain if & when they change positions.

I am most flabbergasted at the way the same folks who pushed for a "reset" in relations with Russia, mocked Romney for having a Cold War mentality, promised more "flexibility" after the 2012 election, and reacted timidly to Putin's serial aggressions in Ukraine are now - with a straight face - suddenly outraged that Trump isn't being tough enough against Pooty-Poot!

John McCain lost his presidential bid in 2000 and 2008.

Too bad he can't figure out he's not the President.

There's a long list of nonPresidents it seems and it's getting longer.

I certainly hope for McCain that he doesn't get captured again.

This stay may not be as much fun as his last one.
He shouldn't have criticized the POTUS on foreign soil. No matter how much he hates Trump. He and Graham are becoming embarrassments. Originally Posted by bambino

Point taken OT, I have never trusted McCain he is a globalist that wants to undermine the USA. He wants a new world order. Don't believe me hear it for yourself. Originally Posted by canuckeight

both of guys are total jokes and clowns of a human being. John McCain is a hero. Let me repeat John McCain is a Hero. He sacrificed his life for this fucking country. Was a fucking prisoner of war and Trump went on TV Trashing his service and basically doing what is the equivalent of laughing at McCain for being a tortured as a Prisoner of War... all while Trump was doing what ? hanging out in clubs trying to bang chics and trannies. Both of you guys need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Trump is a Russian Spy President anyway and is the biggest globalist to ever hit the scene and his business interests and mindset are reflective of that. He's a classic opportunist and is identical in his thought process as was Saddam Hussein. Trump and Saddam are both in the same boat and both mad men. Also where were you hypocrites when the 47 Republican Senators were committing outright Treason by sending a letter to the Ayotollah of Iran while President Obama was negotiating a Nuclear deal? Now that is classified as real treason.

Point is you guys don't know your asshole from a hole in the ground. So just shut the fuck up already and go away with your hypocrisy.
both of guys are total jokes and clowns of a human being. John McCain is a hero. Let me repeat John McCain is a Hero. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It has not been determined whether you were or are qualified to vote, but if you were qualified to vote in 2008 did you vote for the "hero" or the dipshit POS community organizer that fucked around for 8 years while he allowed the Russians to take over for Iran and Syria after the told the Russians he could be more flexible after 2012?
too bad that the wikileaks info on mccain didn't come out before the election.

it would have shown how corrupt mccain has become.
you morons continue to trash a war hero it fits you well and all it shows is you guys don't respect the military service of vets nor do you respect the American flag or those who sacrificed for it. I like seeing how you guys twist yourselves up in your own hyprocises.
Make America Great Again.
you morons continue to trash a war hero ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'll take that useless, moronic response as a "No" ...

... you didn't vote for the "war hero" ...

you voted for ...

the dipshit POS community organizer that fucked around for 8 years while he allowed the Russians to take over for Iran and Syria after the told the Russians he could be more flexible after 2012

Now that the question is settled ... did you also vote for this "war hero"?

That POS WHILE HE WAS AN OFFICER met with the enemy in Paris!