Who Is the Biggest Purveyor of "Fake News"? The MSM!

This is worth reading - it gives details of 16 completely bogus anti-Trump news stories circulated by the mainstream media since Election Day.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/...nce-trump-won/
cnn hosts are very touchy over the use of the phrase "fake news"

don lemon seemingly having a big distaste over use of the term

even though we all know the truth of how the msm slants things and in what they are so ready to believe and the bias in what they do focus on and what they ignore, I still cant wait to see what james o'keefe's expose' will reveal
OP: Who Is the Biggest Purveyor of "Fake News"?

Actually, it's SissyLips!
And StandinStupid gets the bronze medal ..... he won't watch MSNBC or CNN so he runs to that world leader in "real" news, yahoo.com .....
FAKE SNICK

even though we all know the truth of how the msm slants things and in what they are so ready to believe and the bias in what they do focus on and what they ignore, I still cant wait to see what james o'keefe's expose' will reveal Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There was a book out a few years ago titled " The Spike " written by Arnaud De Borchgrave that was based on real practices of the Soviets to manipulate the information to the masses. It sure has become relevant now with what the MSM, at Soros' bidding, is doing. I recommend it to all "right " thinking people so that they can see how the lyin libs and their " Pravda " counter parts in the MSM are dumbing down the masses and manipulation information. Or how they are spending a lot of time on non-issues like tranny bathrooms and fudge packers getting " married " .
YUP and Glenn Becks book Liar's is a good read
Liars was a autobiography.

even though we all know the truth of how the msm slants things and in what they are so ready to believe and the bias in what they do focus on and what they ignore, I still cant wait to see what james o'keefe's expose' will reveal Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don Lemon is a girly man. Fake news and fake people. Almost all members of the MSM are transgendered. Some of them are very obvious. Even Ann Coulter is a fucking tranny. These people are nothing but trash.

Jim
Fake news about "fake news". First one was about an editor at large of Out magazine tweeting an admitted unconfirmed report. 13000 picked up and retweeted. That might be mainstream media for you but 13000 is less than the number of guys that have filled your ass.

Next one was about a concern about hacking. No claims that that was the case for sure.
And on and on and on.....
You just get others to take the blame for your lack of due diligence. A cowardly trait.

This is worth reading - it gives details of 16 completely bogus anti-Trump news stories circulated by the mainstream media since Election Day.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/...nce-trump-won/ Originally Posted by lustylad
Don Lemon is a girly man. Fake news and fake people. Almost all members of the MSM are transgendered. Some of them are very obvious. Even Ann Coulter is a fucking tranny. These people are nothing but trash.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Another fiery snowball enters the atmosphere......and burns up?
I see you know as much about the MSM as you do astronomy.
Full of misinformation, shit, and lies.
The only thing you said that I think you truly believe is that you think you can tell who is transgender. Because you also believe it takes one to know one.
OP: Who Is the Biggest Purveyor of "Fake News"?

Actually, it's SissyLips!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey Tanto.
Here is something your sissy lips can wrap around.
Punctuate this moron....you douche-bag.

I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star.Everyone stops, points up and gasps " Oh look at that" Then woosh, and Iam gone,and they'll never see anything like it ever again and they won't be able foreget me- ever."

Jim

Hurry up Tanto.
Someone is PI on here ..... "Posting Impaired"!
And StandinStupid gets the bronze medal ..... he won't watch MSNBC or CNN so he runs to that world leader in "real" news, yahoo.com ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Does "seArgent " shitburner ( LUBE ) get an " honorable " mention ? Not that the stolen valor POS deserves any HONOR.
FAKE SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you are so good at debating on an intelligent level, where was it you went to school asswipe, the school of dipshits for liberals of dipshits