Asswipes days are numbered!!!!!!

Texas is going to exterminate Feral Pigs!!! Asswipes not a pure bred Feral Pig. He's more of a mutt pig. A barrow pig. A Feral pig. A stupid pig. A lazy pig. A cockstalking, cocksucking pig. But a nuisance of a pig nonetheless. Goodbye Asswipe!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...stic-measures/

BAHAHAHA Snick Oink
They are a nuisance.
Like that Pork, don't you EATLER???

And the farm? And the farmer? And everything in the barn?

Gotta suck to have such microscopic self-esteem. Especially for a walking Macy's Thanksgiving day parade float.

Splash Day's coming soon, Limpdick. You and your Bulgarian boitoi coming back?
Day One!
Like that Pork, don't you EATLER???

And the farm? And the farmer? And everything in the barn?

Gotta suck to have such microscopic self-esteem. Especially for a walking Macy's Thanksgiving day parade float.

Splash Day's coming soon, Limpdick. You and your Bulgarian boitoi coming back? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You won't make it to Splash Day you cocksucking Feral pig! Texas is getting rid of pigs like you.
I hear you're doing Splash Day in Bulgaria this year.

Isn't that the only country where whookers give you a discount for "non-performance?"

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw LARD.
AssWipe ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
This could be bad news for Hillary.....should she feel the need to go on any more of her "strolls thru the woods" to clear her head of post-election despression, she best not do it in the Lone Star State....
This could be bad news for Hillary.....should she feel the need to go on any more of her "strolls thru the woods" to clear her head of post-election despression, she best not do it in the Lone Star State.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I don't think she's ever been to South Texas!
Yes she has. I've seen her there.

But why not send us Kellyanne the Con?
I hear you're doing Splash Day in Bulgaria this year.

Isn't that the only country where whookers give you a discount for "non-performance?"

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw LARD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, the Bulgarian cocksucker is back! Just in time for your last Tango! You Hitler worshipping cock loving pig!

BAHAHAHAHAHA Snick Oink
  • DSK
  • 02-23-2017, 10:18 AM
Texas is going to exterminate Feral Pigs!!! Asswipes not a pure bred Feral Pig. He's more of a mutt pig. A barrow pig. A Feral pig. A stupid pig. A lazy pig. A cockstalking, cocksucking pig. But a nuisance of a pig nonetheless. Goodbye Asswipe!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...stic-measures/

BAHAHAHA Snick Oink Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Asswipe, if you see a helicopter overhead, I suggest you take cover. Them good ole boys shoot mighty fast when they see fat piggies.
They're using poison.

You're wife's panties!

YouRong ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
Whaddya think, LLephantMan?

Hmm?

LMAO!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opini...gold/98289192/

Montini: Double bogey - Trump outspending, out-golfing Obama
EJ MONTINI
EJ Montini , The Republic | azcentral.com Published 7:50 a.m. MT Feb. 23, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

A man at his leisure.

Being president is a difficult job, and I don’t begrudge the officeholder from taking the occasional day off.

However, current President Donald Trump was relentlessly critical of former President Barack Obama, railing against Obama for taking vacations and/or for golfing. Only here’s the thing: In his first month in office, Trump has spent way more taxpayer money than Obama did on weekend getaways and has done a LOT more golfing.

It’s been estimated that in just his first month Trump’s golfing forays to Florida on the weekends have cost taxpayers $10 million.

By comparison, during President Obama’s entire eight years in office his vacations – with all the security precautions that come with protecting a president and his family – cost taxpayers $97 million.

It’s an awful lot of money.

But it took eight years.

Golfing = 20 percent of Trump's time

Trump is on pace to spend more taxpayer money than that in one year.

One.

This from a man who for years has ridiculed Obama for taking time off.

Here are just a few or Trump’s tweets about that:

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
7:03 PM - 13 Oct 2014
3,177 3,177 Retweets 2,769 2,769 likes

Follow
President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!
1:56 PM - 5 Jan 2012
1,205 1,205 Retweets 513 513 likes

Follow
I play golf to relax. My company is in great shape. @BarackObama plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain.
12:12 PM - 30 Dec 2011
1,384 1,384 Retweets 1,014 1,014 likes

Trump also has been golfing at least six times during his first 31 days.
That’s roughly 20 percent of his time.

Twenty percent.

This from a man who tweeted this about his predecessor:

Follow
@BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic.
12:36 PM - 15 Aug 2011
310 310 Retweets 87 87 likes

Nice work ethic, indeed.