Hey if anyone needs to puke the CPAC conference is on TV.

Never saw so many white nationalist in one place except for klan raillies!
Loving it, having a ribeye and a glass of pinot noir.
What's not to like a bunch of white guys fixing the mess the Nigerian in the white house fucked up.
Hence the term "More fucked up than a NIGERians check book".
What's not to like a bunch of white guys fixing the mess the Nigerian in the white house fucked up.
Hence the term "More fucked up than a NIGERians check book". Originally Posted by canuckeight

cheers! having a dewars here.

Hence the term "More fucked up than a NIGERians check book". Originally Posted by canuckeight
Glad to see you're eating well, lol.

Jim
Never saw so many white nationalist in one place except for klan raillies! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I've never been to klan rally so I'll just have to take your word for it.
I've never been to klan rally so I'll just have to take your word for it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He obviously kept his mouth shut when he attended!
Mebbe SStupid choked on his own puke. One can only hope.
He obviously kept his mouth shut when he attended! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or mebbe he was working one of assup's " mobile gloryholes " at the MEATing. Had his mouth full with trouser trout !
Never saw so many white nationalist in one place except for klan raillies! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Wait. Do they hold KKK meetings in Pennsylvania? if not, then you're a fraud.
Wait. Do they hold KKK meetings in Pennsylvania? if not, then you're a fraud. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
He is a fraud, and he's not from Pittsburgh. We don't have jerk offs like him in town. He's a plant. Probably one of Asswipes many handles.