Michelle

When Michelle Obama speaks I just want to fuck her - hand over her mouth and fuck her.

Why is that?
Welllllll......you are on a hooker board so there's that hun.
When Michelle Obama speaks I just want to fuck her - hand over her mouth and fuck her.

Why is that? Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch

Why do you want to fuck her? did her Moo have you spell bound????

you know she's tranny!!!
  • Trey
  • 11-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Dildo fartstorm only wants trumps cat lady.

I think it is disrespectful to refer to FLOTUS like that, even when it is Michelle. That is another man's wife, and she is off limits.
You know what Fred? I agree with you. Political differances aside, she did a great job as First Lady. It could not have been an easy job for her. And I commend her for that.

I think it is disrespectful to refer to FLOTUS like that, even when it is Michelle. That is another man's wife, and she is off limits. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Great job...
I wonder if she is still proud of her country or did her patriotism already dissipate.
How about that time she dug up part of the Rose Garden to plant vegetables that couldn't be eaten because they used sewage to fertilize the garden.
I still remember how she complained about racism when she went to college only her roommate didn't remember any the incidents cited.
Yeah, she did a great job as FLOTUS.
Great job...
I wonder if she is still proud of her country or did her patriotism already dissipate.
How about that time she dug up part of the Rose Garden to plant vegetables that couldn't be eaten because they used sewage to fertilize the garden.
I still remember how she complained about racism when she went to college only her roommate didn't remember any the incidents cited.
Yeah, she did a great job as FLOTUS. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

she ruined kids lunches with her holier than thou health bs.

I just want to stick my dick in her mouth to shut her up.
Michelle looks like harambe
Dildo fartstorm only wants trumps cat lady. Originally Posted by Trey

i assume you didn't get Sheriff Wakeup's memo about "silly nicknames.." .. ?

opps!

RTM. have a nice day.

TWK
shouldn't a thread about wanting to do michelle be in the realm?

cuz, as george bush is said to have said after trump's inaugural address, "man that's some weird shit"