Candace with the big booty

Do not see this provider, she will run off with the money on you, I'm not the only one she has done this too, she did it when I least expected it and after seeing her a few times, and after writing her some good reviews, she's a dasher. Also there for awhile she was putting in her ad for my last week posting and it never was her last week.
You have a link to one of her ads so we know what to look out for?
Umm you did a review on her in January of this year where you called her a thief and gave her a “no”rating…due to her robbing you. Are you trying to tell me that you came back for seconds on this? I have to assume that if this story is accurate then you are getting EXACTLY what you deserve. Maybe you should look into retirement.
It’s also the same Candace that has his review posted in her ad.
No I didn't see her after that bad review and yes I gave her good reviews before that happened
So you are posting this about an incident that you wrote a review on in January? I think you were starting to get some of your credibility back since your false review of other providers. WOW! JUST WOW!
I wrote this in here just in case nobody had seen my bad review on her so hopefully they wouldn't get ripped off by her too.
I wrote this in here just in case nobody had seen my bad review on her so hopefully they wouldn't get ripped off by her too. Originally Posted by chiefsfan51
She has had many, many mixed reviews, mostly bad, before you became her cheer leader and gave those reviews , that she now uses.
I really tried to ignore this thread as I do with most of c fans stuff but I broke down.