Congrats President Trump on Fucking PMOY Karen McDougal.

• WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 10:50 AM
What is there to "debate"? That she is an attractive gold digger?

That's a given. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
All of his wives are golddiggers

That God damn head of his gets much bigger and it will explode soon!
You don't think that Trump has another pre-nup in place like he did with his other wives? Melania will walk away from so much is she leaves. After all, Hillary made it fashionable to stick around when he husband steps out. I'm also pretty sure that someone who has posed nude has some good insight into what can of a man she was marrying. IF Trump did have sex with both these women (and I don't know if he did) then he has better taste than Bill Clinton.
You don't think that Trump has another pre-nup in place like he did with his other wives? Melania will walk away from so much is she leaves. After all, Hillary made it fashionable to stick around when he husband steps out. I'm also pretty sure that someone who has posed nude has some good insight into what can of a man she was marrying. IF Trump did have sex with both these women (and I don't know if he did) then he has better taste than Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
as confirmed initially by him wasting a perfectly good cigar!
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:00 PM
IF Trump did have sex with both these women (and I don't know if he did) then he has better taste than Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If???????

If he didn't fuck'em, he is a bigger homo than you ever were!
If???????

If he didn't fuck'em, he is a bigger homo than I am Originally Posted by WTF
FIFY

Let me further assist WDF since he's not attracted to women. They are almost all golddiggers. Same with your boyfriend.
More images that don't do anything for WDF.

But Clinton lied under oath about it while in office. Big difference. GREAT big difference.

I wonder if he had to grab her by the pussy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump did not lie about Stormy Daniels. He simply paid his attorney so his attorney could pay Daniels to not talk about it. His attorney then fudged the accounting to make it look like the money came out of his own pocket.

Trump did not grab McDougal by the pussy, he simply chased her around his hotel room in his tighty whities like he did with Stormy Daniels.
Trump did not lie about Stormy Daniels. He simply paid his attorney so his attorney could pay Daniels to not talk about it. His attorney then fudged the accounting to make it look like the money came out of his own pocket.

Trump did not grab McDougal by the pussy, he simply chased her around his hotel room in his tighty whities like he did with Stormy Daniels. Originally Posted by flghtr65
so what if His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse fucked that poontang? it only means he moves in a select world we don't have the bank balance to cash the checks!!!

bahahahaa
Same with your boyfriend. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Rumor is he only digs fertilizer material from WTF.
Trump did not lie about Stormy Daniels. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Have you ever fucked anyone as hot as Stormy Daniels?

I guess our respective candidates have their own "tastes" in partners:

More images that don't do anything for WDF.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
H
Originally Posted by LexusLover
May be ^^^^^ this one will! He wants a doubles appointment.
Have you ever fucked anyone as hot as Stormy Daniels?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have met some beautiful Dallas Independents like Kristen Kindle.
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118606
Have you ever fucked anyone as hot as Stormy Daniels? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have met some beautiful Dallas Independents like Kristen Kindle. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'll accept that as a "No"!

Did it "upset" you when it was finally resolved that Bill Clinton actually did have sex with Monica in the White House even though he initially claimed he did not?
I'll accept that as a "No"!

Did it "upset" you when it was finally resolved that Bill Clinton actually did have sex with Monica in the White House even though he initially claimed he did not? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you ever fucked a woman?
Have you ever fucked a woman? Originally Posted by bamscram
Why don't you ask them?

I used to have a neighbor who had a bi-lingual parrot.

Are you "bi-lingual" or just "bi"?