Provider outfits?

Guys: what do you like to see your provider in? Birthday suit? Teddy? Bra and panties? Etc?

Ladies: what's your favorite to wear? To an incall? Outcall?

Today I had an incall and love to answer the door in my birthday suit (I was requested)
Had an outcall scheduled (that didn't happen 😢 ) and wore a corset with stockings but had to wear clothes over it.

Attachment 646667

Attachment 646666

Attachment 646665

Attachment 646663

Im thinking of putting a cardigan over this because I don't just want to walk around Baton Rouge with my lingerie showing through my shirt....

Opinions?
It has been and still is my favorite to see a lady open the door in bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, and a smile. That's it.

But I have to say I like your outfit. Nothing wrong with walking around like that. Of course I'm not expecting you to walk a long way.
Super cute stockings tsar!

I just got a "business casual" outfit for outcalls. What do y'all think? (Please ignore the dorky socks in the photo)
Attached Images File Type: jpg image_123923953.jpg (449.1 KB, 303 views)

I just got a "business casual" outfit for outcalls. What do y'all think? (Please ignore the dorky socks in the photo) Originally Posted by Audreyg
Damn that's hot AF your a cutie and the socks ??
bra and silky panties does it for me. I guess I have a panty fetish.
Damn that's hot AF your a cutie and the socks ?? Originally Posted by supersix
I took this pic in the dressing room where I bought the outfit. I'm wearing socks because I went shopping in my sweatpants and tennis shoes.
Audry, that skirt has me imagining you coming to my workplace and doing bad things to be on my desk.
I'm partial to leg warmers. The kind that come up to the knee and don't have feet? Then again, I also enjoy footjobs, so there may be others reasons for that. I also like fishnet, but that seems so cliche, ya know? I wouldn't mind seeing Audrey in the former.
I like yoga pants and a sports bra. I like the athletic types

I just got a "business casual" outfit for outcalls. What do y'all think? (Please ignore the dorky socks in the photo) Originally Posted by Audreyg
Dang Audrey your a cutie
I personally don't like when girls show up too done up. Casual is better, you get naked anyways.....my fav is just jeans and tshirt or yoga pants and shirt.
I love it when guys request yoga pants!
I also really enjoy foot worship, so I tend to get pedicures regularly. Bare feet are nice!
I love it when guys request yoga pants! Originally Posted by Audreyg
Damn I always request my regular girl wear yoga pants
Thigh high boots, thong, and a glass of wine.........