In honor of Lena and her awesome Gif's

• R.M.
  • 05-19-2017, 06:45 AM
I thought I would start at GIF thread and here is my first one. Thanks for the inspiration and ladies post yours please.
I'm tickled and filled with joy! I truly appreciate the shout-out R.M. Also thank you for luring me out of my quasi ECCIE hiatus.

Loving the vintage vibes of your GIF. Here's one of mine hot off the presses!

• R.M.
  • 05-22-2017, 09:43 AM
Love your new one. Also glad you are back from your hiatus. Have a awesome week love.
wow those are HOT!!
Lena does have some very sexy gifs.

I think I may need to see if I can schedule a date with her and Zorah some time.
Thanks dear.

Love your new one. Also glad you are back from your hiatus. Have a awesome week love. Originally Posted by R.M.
This is totally within the realms of possibility...

I think I may need to see if I can schedule a date with her and Zorah some time. Originally Posted by DasAmebas
This is totally within the realms of possibility... Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
And the possibilities are so many! Especially considering I'm a top and Lena is a bottom... Makes me all worked up just thinking about it!
"Haalp! My boobs are spilling out of this cage bra."

Volunteering myself to be a test subject for Zorah to try out some of her newly acquired toys!

And the possibilities are so many! Especially considering I'm a top and Lena is a bottom... Makes me all worked up just thinking about it!
Originally Posted by ZorahMatta