Thanks kc..best trip ever ..but sad news when I got home

I had the best trip ever...except for the fricken weather! I hate hate hate winter!!
Then I get home today to no water and no toilet.....my pipes froze n are leaking when I FINALLy got them thawed out.....then I go in the bathroom and find the toilet was cracked to hell and the water in the bowl was frozen......AND my snowglobes in my den are all frozen! Ughhhhhh this sucks.. I miss my hotel with garden tub and fireplace...sad sad face!
I am headed down south next week to ditch this damn cold weather... I will see yall in late february!! Lol
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it all turns out ok.
Thanks sugar..well gotta wait till tomrrw and see if I can gt a plumber here...may have to go to the truck stop for a shower lol
With a hottie body like yours, you need to be living somewhere near a nice, warm nude beach! Eff this cold ass weather!

Hope you get everything fixed, sugar!
Thanks miss sexy...and the worst part is my grandman is here till monday..his mom having surgery..so what shoulda been a fun weekend is gonna be challenging....
But us Texas gals are made of sass zest and spunkpassI will make thest of it...this too shall pass
Well that all just sucks. Sorry to hear it. Screw this cold weather!
You were here????
I was there all week...so sorry we didnt gt to meet up...one day sexy
Glad to hear that your trip was fun and a good one !!!!!.... and thank you for getting StaceyMay all hot and delicious for me !!!... I owe you some love sexy..... safe travels...
I had the best trip ever...except for the fricken weather! I hate hate hate winter!!
Then I get home today to no water and no toilet.....my pipes froze n are leaking when I FINALLy got them thawed out.....then I go in the bathroom and find the toilet was cracked to hell and the water in the bowl was frozen......AND my snowglobes in my den are all frozen! Ughhhhhh this sucks.. I miss my hotel with garden tub and fireplace...sad sad face!
I am headed down south next week to ditch this damn cold weather... I will see yall in late february!! Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gotta put antifreeze in the toilets next time and let the faucets run a little.
So sorry to hear that, you did say you were worried that might have happened.
roya beat me to it on the antifreeze in the bowls but make sure to use rv antifreeze as it is non toxic!
Wow antifreeze. Cool
Thanks yall

Well I hope to get it all resolved today OR me and grandman gonna get a hotel..lol

AND today I woke up and the kitchen windows are frozen with ice on them...ughhh I wish I had central airnheat....lol...but at least rest of the house is warm n toasty
roya beat me to it on the antifreeze in the bowls but make sure to use rv antifreeze as it is non toxic! Originally Posted by satan666
Ya even window washer fluid will work and it is much cheaper than antifreeze. Toxicity of fluid only matters if you drink out of the bowl. lol Guess need to keep pets away though.
Thanks sugar..well gotta wait till tomrrw and see if I can gt a plumber here...may have to go to the truck stop for a shower lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That sounds Like a VENTURE BREWING!!
Sorry to hear about all that cold Yuck ughhhh!!
I can see me flying South for the winter in a few years from now!
Safe travels Miss Sexy Rain!!