Peaches from BP

Not posting in the reviews because well there is nothing to review. Saw some info on her from another forum I am on and she is cute and her menu is just up my ally. Below is the link to her most recent BP ad and my post to those other forums.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-out/22881999

I tried to see her last night and she was a total flake. Called early afternoon for an early evening hour appointment. When I got to the general area called and she asked if I could wait 15 minutes she just stepped out to the store. I have a few favorite stores in the area that I can cool my heels in so sure why not. She says she will text me to keep me informed of when she gets back to her in-call. 20 minutes later I text her to see whats up, still at the store her friend she is traveling with has to bring her something but just a few more minutes. 25 minutes later (now 45 minutes after the appointment time) she is still "at the store" but will be ready by the top of the hour. Top of the hour and no response to either text or phone call.

I will say this as a positive for her, I had a mood setting request for our time together and she seemed very willing to indulge me. Of course I have no idea how that would have worked out.

Maybe I am just a glutton for punishment but she is cute and based on the review I have read (I think I have seen the OPs other board review) she hits a lot of the things I look for and anyone can have a bad evening. I figure if I can give restaurants a second try on the same theory but next time around I won't leave a several hour gap for her to get distracted. I will call when I am ready to see her and can confirm she is in her in-call and has everything she needs without having to step out.
It could happen to anyone. You live and learn. I'm sure you know in the future, if she's out shopping it's just best to reschedule. lol Good luck
It happens all to often