I hope now that BP is toast that Central Mo mongers keep posting reviews

Smaller markets like JC/CoMo have little else to go by
If we do, what should a person put in the link section of the review? If you don't, I think you will be refused premium access.
If we do, what should a person put in the link section of the review? If you don't, I think you will be refused premium access. Originally Posted by yugdlo
The LINK of where you saw her ad. Everyone has some sort of data online, unless you're reviewing your SO. (which doesn't seem likely)
The LINK of where you saw her ad. Everyone has some sort of data online, unless you're reviewing your SO. (which doesn't seem likely) Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
Not so. I see London here in Central Mo often. She has no website and only ads on BP
Bp still has ads going in W4M and if you google her number, numerous sites pop up. They've done that a lot in Dallas when a provider's ad "disappears"
The LINK of where you saw her ad. Everyone has some sort of data online, unless you're reviewing your SO. (which doesn't seem likely) Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
The lady I'd like to write a review of currently doesn't have any ads up and doesn't have a website. She's from the Columbia area and I told her about ECCIE. She said she had tried to join but needs to get a review to get verified. And it isn't my SO. That would just wouldn't be right.
I was being sarcastic sweetheart. And YES, she will have an online presence. They have sites that archive her ads. Just google her number and plenty of sites show up.

Come on guys, y'all can not really be this technology illiterate.

Smooches
Lol. I was being sarcastic too darling.

No, but guys are pretty lazy and just don't want to put a lot of effort into it if we don't have to. You should know that Playtoy.
Lol. I was being sarcastic too darling.

No, but guys are pretty lazy and just don't want to put a lot of effort into it if we don't have to. You should know that Playtoy. Originally Posted by yugdlo
Lol, oh but I do lol
I had to rewrite that comment like 50 times. Because it came out initially sounding SOOOOO harsh lol
Just go to the dating women for men section of backpage then.
Looks like someone is visiting Columbia. Why no ad Playtoy? Wish I had time to see you. Excellent reviews ma'am.
Looks like someone is visiting Columbia. Why no ad Playtoy? Wish I had time to see you. Excellent reviews ma'am. Originally Posted by yugdlo
Oh darling, thank you. I did post. Is it not visible?
Not so. I see London here in Central Mo often. She has no website and only ads on BP Originally Posted by Mizzou82
FYI she has a permanent page on P411
https://www.preferred411.com/P188899